2 Movies that I am SUPER PUMPED about!

Skyfall

#1 Lone Survivor - True Story and from what I have read quiet possibly one of the most accurate depictions of a military true story feature film in a long time. Love the story, Love the Cast, Love the music, Love the director. Should be the ****!

#2 Out of the Furnace - Awesome story, even more awesome cast!!

Very cool indeed!!

Thanks for posting, love the cast of both movies, can't go wrong with Whalberg, Eric Bana, Christian Bale, Willem Dafoe.

For some reason though, I can't take Woody Harrelson seriously as of late, he's always playing goofy roles. Great actor, I just keep thinking about him in Kingpin. ;)

Also this....Ben Stiller stars and directs!!! Looks amazingly creative!

Lone Survivor - Jan 10, 2014 - US

Out of the Furnace - Dec 6, 2013 - US

Secrete Life of Walter Mitty - Dec 25, 2013 - US

Lone Survivor Trailer #2

• 1 month later...

Out of the Furnace I thought was one of the better films I have seen all year. Was Woody's best performance since White Man Can't Jump or or that crazy serial killer movie he did.

Lone Survivor was one the of better books I have read in quite sometime. What a truly amazing story. The cast is as good as it gets. Have been looking forward to this and Wolf of Wallstreet all year.

I've seen all 3 already. Survivor, Furnace and Mitty. All 3 are fantastic!!! Also Saw Anchorman 2 which was pretty damn funny too. So far the holiday movies are top notch! I too am excited about Wolf!

I hope survivor and furnace come out here in Australia. They look pretty impressive. I'm also looking forward to Interstellar. Been to Kennedy space centre. Sends a tingle up your spine being in the same launch headquarters where they sent man to the moon...and the simulation of the launch is sensational.

I hope survivor and furnace come out here in Australia. They look pretty impressive. I'm also looking forward to Interstellar. Been to Kennedy space centre. Sends a tingle up your spine being in the same launch headquarters where they sent man to the moon...and the simulation of the launch is sensational.

you could check but pretty sure furnace been out for a while here.

nope - checked. not here yet and no date planned.

Watched Bale in 'The Machinist" last night, very good actor, look forward to both these movies.

If you havent seen 'The Machinist" give it a watch, not the 'thriller' that these flicks might be

but very interesting, almost David Lynch like.

Bale, who is 6' tall lost over 60 lbs and weighed 120 for the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Lone Survivor several weeks ago. Must admit I was quite impressed.

Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission "Operation Red Wings". Four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd. Just shows even with all the tech **** can still go seriously wrong.

Very touching at the end when they show pics of the fallen soldiers, makes you realise very quickly it wasn't just a Hollywood flick.

Good Flick ok.gif .

• 1 month later...

Watched Lone Survivor several weeks ago. Must admit I was quite impressed.

Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission "Operation Red Wings". Four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd. Just shows even with all the tech **** can still go seriously wrong.

Very touching at the end when they show pics of the fallen soldiers, makes you realise very quickly it wasn't just a Hollywood flick.

Good Flick ok.gif .

Saw it today. Great picture. The close combat scenes are full-on. I agree, pretty sad when you see photos of the fallen.