Do Montecristo 4 age well?

Does this corona age well ? If so, what is the sweet spot for aging?

I like them fresh for the full on flavor, I like them with a couple years for a little bit more roundness and less tannins, and I like them much older for the smoothness. Up to you. Sorry for the useless info.

I have ones from this year and probably have smoked 3 or so and also gave 2 away. First 2 were great, 3 was plugged and was bland to me. 1 person I gave it to didnt like it at all but he didnt specify what he didnt like. Still waiting to hear from the other person.

Personally the good ones I smoked I really enjoyed (young) I havent had any with age on it as of yet.

Not sure why you've responded like this, taste is utterly subjective.

Should I buy a blue car or a yellow one?

How long should I cook my steak?

Will I appreciate a purple hat 5 years from now?

If you want better answers ask better questions; what cigars do you usually enjoy, do you like them fresh, what cigars have you aged previously, what cigars do you not enjoy etc. even then you're essentially still asking other people what they enjoy and they are not you.

All I got to say about this Rob must of made a deal with the devil because he picks the earths best Monte 4's. I've gone through probably a half dozen of his hand picked M4 boxes and they're always unreal and never disappoint. I just got in a 2010 HQ box from the locker and of course... they're outstanding. No other cigar from Rob has been like his M 4's, nothing short of remarkable. And what a great little smoke for him to be good at selecting =) Dark chocolate, sweet cream coffee thing, delivered very smooth.

How well do they age? I have no idea they don't last long enough....

Yellow car, 6 minutes per side so it's bloody on the inside, and no.

If you want better answers ask better questions; what cigars do you usually enjoy, do you like them fresh, what cigars have you aged previously, what cigars do you not enjoy etc. even then you're essentially still asking other people what they enjoy and they are not you.

Taste is subjective, manners are not, I would not answer the op question just because I dislike the attitude brought to our forum.

however your questions require answers for which I require more information.

What type of car, if it is a smaller car go for the yellow, the blue looks better in larger cars, IMHO.

What type of steak, Sirloin 6 minutes per side, Fillet, 4 minutes per side, again IMHO.

Purple hat, are you Prince, if not then no, if yes then yes, again IMHO.

So what have we learnt?

nothing, since this is a subjective matter as are the question our dear captain asked.