Hunters & Frankau Cigar Party

I am heading to London and will be attending the H & F Cigar Party on Tuesday, the 12th. Is anyone else planning to attend? Also, a mate in London is looking for a ticket if anyone has an extra.

Guests will receive two of the La Flor de Cano Gran Canos and a third cigar yet to be determined. Plus Moet champagne, Dalmore whisky and Hine cognac. Last year was fun. I am looking forward to an evening on the Wellington.

Guano, do not forget to tell us your opinion about it.

It will be one of the things I shall do once sober again!

Ha! I have to be sober enough to find Heathrow by noon the next day when the wife arrives. See Gar forgot to order a ticket. I am hoping someone might have an extra or I will be waving to him as he huddles on the embankment, hoping to catch a whiff of Gran Cano.

I briefly entertained the idea of doing both. I could leave the day after the H&F party and fly London - Dubai - Brisbane. I'd arrive in Brizzie on Friday and then have to leave very early Sunday to fly Brisbane - Sydney - LAX - Minneapolis in order to be at work 7:30 am Monday morning. My wife gave me Olympic Level stink eye when I proposed the plan. I could not breath. The last thing I recall her saying was "Don't underestimate the power of the Force!" I haven't brought it up since.

Ha! I have to be sober enough to find Heathrow by noon the next day when the wife arrives. See Gar forgot to order a ticket. I am hoping someone might have an extra or I will be waving to him as he huddles on the embankment, hoping to catch a whiff of Gran Cano.

Tickets for this sold out a few weeks ago, I made a couple of phone calls to see if there's something out there for SeeGar. I'll hear something.

Sorry not to be going this year but, as I told Sean Croley, I could never step on deck a British warship while my father's still alive.

:)

Suonds good to me to...but I would rather be at Havanathon,,,10 days to go can't wait.

Exactly mate best cigar event on the planet I reckon

Exactly mate best cigar event on the planet I reckon

I reckon I will be in a world of pain when I get there..I fly back from a 40th in Singapore Friday morning , board a plane at 7.30am Perth time (west coast) then arrive in Brissy (east coast) around 2pm and then into it again for the love of Christ. That said to all attending in London ....go hard boys.yes.gif

I reckon I will be in a world of pain when I get there..I fly back from a 40th in Singapore Friday morning , board a plane at 7.30am Perth time (west coast) then arrive in Brissy (east coast) around 2pm and then into it again for the love of Christ. That said to all attending in London ....go hard boys.yes.gif

You getting soft, West? tongue.png