Good everyday, young sticks

What does everyone like as a everyday young smoke? I wish I could say I was buying boxes 5-10 years ago when I started so all I smoke are aged sticks but thats not the case. The boxes I do buy now I need to stay away from so what are your favorite young smokes lately?

If by young, you're meaning smokes with 6 mos to under 2 years of age on them, I'd put forth the following:

• current RASS and/or RASCC and/or RA Superiores LCDH
  • H. Upmann Half Coronas
  • current QdO Coronas
  • Monte 4's and 2's (my preference for these is always PSP from our host)
  • PL Montecarlos

Flip that question around, and there's really not a cigar I'd say that is bad young. However, with the young cigars you need to be aware of a sick period which can last for some time... a year or more? Then you get metallic, bland, bitter cigars, which are indeed bad.

Im a petit corona and smaller sorta guy during the working week, BPC, Monte 4, Party short, RASCC, hoyo palmas extra, PL panatela. Nearly all of these boxes are only 6-12 months old. I smoke a lot of these as they are fairly cheap and it keeps me from digging into my other boxes i am trying to stay away from. On the weekends thats a different story as im not so pressed for time. I get the odd one thats a bit harsh but nothing terrible.

Probably depends on your budget for everyday smokes, it might be esplendidos!! :D

Quintero panetela

Upmann corona major

Bolivar pc

RyJ Mille Fleur

Partagas Mille Fleur

Sancho Panza non plus

Por larranaga PC

Pot larranaga montecarlo

Hoyo short robusto

Cuaba divinos

El ray de mundo Demi tasse

Juan Lopez pc

QDO corona

San cristobal la feurza

Some really great and affordable smokes there imo

For me, it's Boli PC's and RC's. I've gone through a couple of boxes of each recently from late 12 and early 13 and both have been superb!

I have had amazing young BPC as well as party shorts. I am currently smoking a current box of SCDH EP and will report back. Something to think about though that I am doing is buying two cabs of PLPC. 100 cigars that you can smoke through and let age at the same time!

I do hear a lot of you guys talking about smoking young Boli and RA's. They are spicy and too much for me, just hot and in my face blah. Good once in a while. '08 Boli PC are good but still a strong kick without the sharp edges. I had an '09 Mag46 last night and it really did a number on me. Geez, sounds like I'm going soft and turning into a girly man. I've been tending this direction for a while now. Lighter more delicate cuban cigars, and learning to REALLY slow down my draw. QDO, RG, ERDM, PL, Hoyo...

I was planing on a box of monte 4's, maybe I will grab a bpc aswell, seems to be ahead in the polls

don't forget the #2's

Love me some #2's, right now I am looking at the warehouse sale going on. Might get a few singles, gotta be careful, canadian taxes suck and I got 2 of my kids birthdays, my wife's birthday and christmas coming up, haha.