La Flor De Cano Grandiosos

We have just had our allocation of the highly anticipated La Flor De Cano Grandiosos Asia regional Release. These will go quickly as they are well priced and in boxes of 10. . Shipping is the 7th of October.

Aussie Member Price is $333.50 AUD

International member Price not yet determined. We are given the price by PCC and at this time no price has arrived. Assume $20 a piece "ish".

To be put on the waiting list, International members please e-mail Diana I will cap the price to $20 for those on the list but if under $20 will pass it on. You can't lose ok.gif

ALL BOXES HAVE BEEN SOLD

Newly Arrived, the 2013 Asia Pacific Regional Edition Cigars

La Flor De Cano “Grandiosos”

La Flor De Cano brand was established in 1884 in Havana. Produced in small quantity, this brand is rather rare and sought after by aficionados.

They are often characterized as a medium strength smoke which is suitable to smoke during the day time.

The Grandiosos has a ring gauge of 52 with at 135mm length. A very special size as it’s not part of the portfolio of the La Flor De Cano. This unique size is produced exclusively by Habano SA for our Asia Pacific aficionados.

These 10 Habanos are produced “Totalmente A Mano” (Totally Handmade) with selected leaves from Vuelta Abajo.

Limited to 5000 boxes, these ‘Slide Lid Box’ of 10’, will be available to our aficionados in Asia Pacific soon.

Please contact your local cigar stores to get a taste of this exclusive cigar.

Brand:

La Flor De Cano

Commercial name:

Grandiosos

Measures:

52 ring gauge (20,64 mm) x 135 mm in length

Presentations:

SLB of 10 units

post-4-0-68861300-1380075276_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness... Haven't had a La Flor de Cano since my father brought me a box back from his trip to Moscow.... When he was trapped in a hotel with CNN being fired upon by a band of militants attempting to overthrow the government during the failed revolution in the early '90s.... So yeah, it would be great to have a box, thanks prez!

i remember having some old 5packs of lFdC Selectos a few years ago, probably a decade old, they had a darjeeling tea flavour to them. Enjoyable mais sans plus, just small cigars though. I imagine these special editions will be more interesting ... wonder if they will taste anything like the old lFdC?

I'm guessing they will be blended similarly to to UK release purely out of simplicities sake, which is good because they are awesome! The UK RE did have an extra year of aging before release due to box problems though so they might a little younger?

I heard they are the same blend. If that's true or was just a sales pitch... who knows.

I'm guessing they will be blended similarly to to UK release purely out of simplicities sake, which is good because they are awesome! The UK RE did have an extra year of aging before release due to box problems though so they might a little younger?

Blending is kept very much true to form/history dependent obviously on tobacco strain/growing condition differences (decade to decade/year to year).