Really bad Behike fake

jimb2u

These pictures were posted on another cigar site I frequent and I was amazed at the number of folks swearing that they were sure they looked legit (and the price was staggering!) ..I think I finally found the Behike equivalent of the lucite topped Cohiba box !

post-13548-0-18864400-1378861908_thumb.j

post-13548-0-25490100-1378862085_thumb.j

Mine. Emailing Di now.

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

When I saw the photo...it was obviously take in a cigar shop...the person who bought them did not believe that they were fake....even after some very gentle and kind posts with the habanos official Behike page and many of the fake ID information. Ignorance is definitely not bliss...and the cost was " more than $500 US" (that's all we heard and I didn't have the heart to push anymore on that subject

When I saw the photo...it was obviously take in a cigar shop...the person who bought them did not believe that they were fake....even after some very gentle and kind posts with the habanos official Behike page and many of the fake ID information. Ignorance is definitely not bliss...and the cost was " more than $500 US" (that's all we heard and I didn't have the heart to push anymore on that subject

At least they paid ~$20 a stick which is a bargain...also is it so fake that the box turned inside out too?

I saw the second picture on Facebook last night, with a comment something like "Yes, it's the real deal". The pigtail doesn't look good at all. Also, I've never seen a Behike before with a wrapper that dark or leathery.

Seeing the paper lined box, with 13 cigars in the visible row kind of seals the deal.

• 6 months later...

sad.png Very sad.

Here, this will cheer us up.

Now that's a beautiful box of sticks!

I feel better now, thanks! :)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1