...And Quebec takes another step backwards

Quebec is a province as well as a city. This thread is about Quebec the province, of which Montreal is a part of, for now.

apols, shlomo, i refer to the cities - actually, i enjoyed all of quebec (province) bar montreal. also bay of fundy etc - or is that newfoundland? my apols to all sealbashers, no offence meant, it was a long time ago.

i thought quebec (city) was fabulous and would love to get back. still waiting to hear if i'll make the trip to montreal next month - suspect it getting a bit too close now and next year more likely, if it happens.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, no worries. I find it very ignorant on your part that you call us all "seal bashers".

We only bash the seal babies....

shlomo, merely the term of endearment we use for our beloved brethren in canada.

haven't we done this before? aussies, kiwis, poms, yarpies, seppo's, sealbashers et al.

...my apols to all sealbashers, no offence meant, it was a long time ago.

LOL. Irony has a name, and it is KBG. lmao.gif

shlomo, merely the term of endearment we use for our beloved brethren in canada.

haven't we done this before? aussies, kiwis, poms, yarpies, seppo's, sealbashers et al.

Yes. LOL. You first did that in a vid back in 2010 or so. And we gleefully lit you up for that. You 'roo eater, you. biggrin.png