proof there is a god!

the melbourne concert earlier this year was possibly the greatest evening in the history of music! more please.

Bruce Springsteen tour rumours spread

Date August 15, 2013 - 11:37AM

Bernard Zuel

Senior music write

r

springsteen-th-20130815120136944103-620x349.jpg

Bruce Springsteen played at Hanging Rock, Victoria, in March. Photo: Paul Jeffers

A brief posting on a radio station site has sparked rumours that Bruce Springsteen may be returning to Australia, less than a year since his eastern seaboard tour in March.

The Triple M network's website apparently posted temporarily what may be dates and venues for a Springsteen tour in 2014. Although the material was taken down almost immediately, a snapshot taken by one reader has spread on fan sites, despite scepticism that the tour is real.

One reason for doubt is that Springsteen's 2013 tour was the first with his group, the E Street Band, since 2003, and their previous shows in Australia were in 1985. With that track record, a second tour within a year would be almost unprecedented.

Already got my tickets locked in Kenny. A good mate of mine is the support act in Melbourne so that helps. Missed the Boss last time and won't be making that mistake again. However I am not sure how he sleeps at night fleecing us for $220 when he performs in the US for about $65.

You are the rock guru ken ,maybe he's been watching some of your vids with Rob

I also missed out last time but not this time ,I guess there will be a long hiatus after this one

pre sale August 21. Do yourselves a favour a sign up to Frontier touring and that way you are not having a nightmare on the net trying to get tickets with everyone else.

the melbourne concert earlier this year was possibly the greatest evening in the history of music! more please.

Bernard Zuel

Senior music write

r

Bruce Springsteen played at Hanging Rock, Victoria, in March. Photo: Paul Jeffers

A brief posting on a radio station site has sparked rumours that Bruce Springsteen may be returning to Australia, less than a year since his eastern seaboard tour in March.

The Triple M network's website apparently posted temporarily what may be dates and venues for a Springsteen tour in 2014. Although the material was taken down almost immediately, a snapshot taken by one reader has spread on fan sites, despite scepticism that the tour is real.

One reason for doubt is that Springsteen's 2013 tour was the first with his group, the E Street Band, since 2003, and their previous shows in Australia were in 1985. With that track record, a second tour within a year would be almost unprecedented.

I heard announcements that he IS touring in Oz...... I'll get more info and post it soon.

i'm sorted for the hunter with big lunch with winemakers and mates lined up for the day before.

waiting to hear on brizzy.

The Mrs and I (Mrs is a big music fan) are looking forward to the Hunter concert! Gotta make sure I'm on the ball Monday to buy tickets!

Bernard Zuel

Senior music write

r

Oh God Kill me ! This guy is about as bad as Dave Matthews

Bernard Zuel

Senior music write

r

post-16471-0-42251200-1377217706_thumb.p