Canadian Regional Edicion 2011 Available : Pricing

Our Canadian Regional Editions are available as of Monday and will commence shipping mid to late next week.

I could use some pictures of the boxes so feel free to post pictures of your own boxes on this thread (much appreciated) ok.gif

Pretty limited Quantities. I will have box codes later in the week.

* Where possible please order through the cigar underground network www.*****int.com (international), www.*****as.com.au (Aussies).

* No other discounts apply

* Prices include shipping

* It is a holiday here today and I have the team in on a 3/4 day (yes....last of the magnanimous bosses rotfl.gif ). You can e-mail the lovely Diana but she may not get back to you until tomorrow.

post-4-0-29067500-1376438944_thumb.png

Can't find a pic of my Supers, and no one wants to see a box half full, but here's some (what I would call) HQ/PSP Sublimes! post-13208-13764416629135.jpg

No editing or filters needed with these beauties!

Not a bad price on the Supers Prez! I wish I was in the market for more!

Selling singles? If not maybe a five way split with a few of BOTL?

if any left available on Monday I will do some singles. I have a suspicion the Ramon Allones will be gone today however.

I told myself I would calm down with acquisitions..... But I'm gonna be all over this.... Mainly our fellow forum member jace's fault, he sent me a few in a trade and they were stellar... Prob my favorite regionals but hopefully ill change my mind when my ERDM Anniversarios wake up.... Maybe....

I told myself I would calm down with acquisitions..... But I'm gonna be all over this.... Mainly our fellow forum member jace's fault, he sent me a few in a trade and they were stellar... Prob my favorite regionals but hopefully ill change my mind when my ERDM Anniversarios wake up.... Maybe....

It's been loooooooong 3 weeks since my last purchase.

Hmm..interesting. Those Super Ramones are cheaper than the local Canadian pricing. (taxes excluded). Great cigars too.

Only recently, seems the cdn vendors prices keep going up every other day...

how is the profile of the VR Aniversario like?

The VR is stellar, gets fairly full bodied for me, unlike any VR ive had before, these are good now and will only get better

The VR is stellar, gets fairly full bodied for me, unlike any VR ive had before, these are good now and will only get better

x2

I am not a VR fan but these were good when I tried the pre released in Havana last year!

Only recently, seems the cdn vendors prices keep going up every other day...

Yup. They used to be < $25 a stick for a while. This price here, is excellent considering how large the cigar is. Awesome smoke too. :ok:

Based on some great reviews I placed an order for boxes of both the VR's and RA's. Putting all but one box of VR Aniversario down to rest in the OLH.