The K-Rudd-inator is back

extraordinary that the bloke who has done nothing but drag the labor party into the cesspool, has lied, is the most self centred pile of excrement in history, is to be rewarded.

if he was on fire, i would not piss on him with hitler's ****. and he will cause me to break a vow. i swore i would never vote for abbott but if it means dumping that grub, i will.

i would have trusted bin laden before rudd.

the election cannot come soon enough. i'd rather have deans as prime minister (at least then he wouldn't be stuffing up our rugby team).

and way to go, bill shorten. right now, bacteria on the moon would know you are a spineless worthless jellyfish and no one on any side will ever trust you again.

extraordinary that the bloke who has done nothing but drag the labor party into the cesspool, has lied, is the most self centred pile of excrement in history, is to be rewarded.

if he was on fire, i would not piss on him with hitler's ****. and he will cause me to break a vow. i swore i would never vote for abbott but if it means dumping that grub, i will.

i would have trusted bin laden before rudd.

the election cannot come soon enough. i'd rather have deans as prime minister (at least then he wouldn't be stuffing up our rugby team).

and way to go, bill shorten. right now, bacteria on the moon would know you are a spineless worthless jellyfish and no one on any side will ever trust you again.

I must say Ken you definitely have an interesting way of describing the situation which I agree with wholeheartedly.

Although Abbott? really we are given little choices these days.

vote out the westminster system... the 2 party majoritarian crap makes it even more of a poisoned adverserial bunfight than it needs to be... and gives too much power to the party apparatchiks (who change the leader regularly for you)... and then the leaders turn out to be the excrement floating to the top, what a surprise

and rudd returns in the same style that got him kicked out by his own...

from the age.com:

9:55pm:

A statement has come from Mr Rudd and Mr Albanese in which they are referred to as "Prime Minister" and "Deputy Prime Minister" respectively.

They advice they will hold a press conference at 10.15pm in the blue room (the ministerial press conference room).

Just a point here but they have not been sworn in yet so that use of titles seems, what's the word, presumptuous.

Yeah, but then come in the Liberals. Screwed either way.

Love them or hate them, the Libs have a history of healing the typically bad financial decisions of labor.

This country is sitting on the verge of becoming a country that manufactures NOTHING and it has been driven there by a continious string of bad decisions made by a government lurching from one train wreck to another.

One of the things that pisses me off is that rudd and gillard will both suck off a gold plated *** for the rest of their worthless days.

Yes the red headed clown should have her reputation saved. We should never forget that she was the worst pm this country has ever seen.

and rudd returns in the same style that got him kicked out by his own...

from the age.com:

9:55pm:

A statement has come from Mr Rudd and Mr Albanese in which they are referred to as "Prime Minister" and "Deputy Prime Minister" respectively.

Albanese as deputy????.............they dug below the dregs for this one.....smartass.gif

Reckon Shorten's setting it up for himself to come to power if labour wins?

if labor wins - god save us although that might be the ultimate nail in faith's coffin - they are stuck with rudd again. shorten will be down the chain and promoting him too high would infuriate a lot within the party. the party would love an excuse to dump rudd for anyone, as he really is the most detested man in his own party and many will never forgive him for this, he was so beyond arrogant last time that he couldn't believe they'd dump him. this time, he'll be juch more wary.

if they lose, shorten will be very keen but he is not much more popular than rudd and this last flip will have antagonised even more. and you can just imagine coalition ads - 'i don't know what the pm said but i fully agree'. top ten dumb comments ever.

if rudd gets them close, he'll push for opp leader but a lot within th eparty might feel the only way forward is to clean the slate of all of the rubbish and go for someone less tainted.

Place your bets on how long it takes rudd to jump on the first jet out of the country so he can big note himself on the world stage again.