70th anniversary montecristo

Guest JimmyC

Guest JimmyC

Buddy gave me this box never seen a 70th anniversary montecristo cigar box like this its yellow and has a big 70th on front. No nail in box and letters on inside box are doubled printed. They have to be fake. Iam new on here I will try to put a picture up when I figure it out

yikes

Well the wrapper looks nice thinking.gif Why not try sampling ONE and seeing how it is. But yes it does appear to be faux/feit/knockoff!mellow.png

• 4 weeks later...

Check my post here:

http://www.friendsof...howtopic=114670

Where are you from ? I bought a box from a guy in Vegas. These are fake 100 percent... The wrapper is so thin. Give them about two months the entire cigar will crumble in your hands. I would burn the box as I did. Who knows what they put in these cigars. If you look at the labels they are counterfeit. The green on the main label is way off and the stamp on the bottom of the box is not correct. The bands are not correct either. I buy all of my cigars from Rob or in Canada depending on what I am buying. Also if you look at the cigars in the box the wrappers go from dark to light to dark to light, they are all shades of colors. I have never seen a monte box like where the wrappers are various colors.

Look at the serial on the label on the box. The number doesn't even check out. You can't even enter it on the habanos checker. IF these were high end Montes there is no way they would not check out on the serial checker.

0 0000 381563 This is my Serial Number

Guest JimmyC

Iam in jersey A friend gave me the box And your right they are def 100% fake I bought them before I was on here, and they do get worse as they sit!!! Iam glad I join friendsofhabanos!!!all these years and money spent on fake ass Cubans No more!! such great info on here wish I knew about FOH sooner