Cohiba piramides tubos

I can't see these on the czars websites. Anyone know of another reputable dealer who sells these? I'm looking to pick up a 3 pack to try.

Also anyone who's tried both with and without tube note any differences like some other cigars can show?

I believe this question was asked the other day and they haven't arrived in yet. I never understood the desire for tubos. If I am aging a cigar, I would rather age it in its box than a tubo, the only real benefit I see is for carrying the stick around. For that, I will use my little cigar case and save myself the upcharge for buying a cigar in a tubo.

Haven't seen the tubos released yet, nor heard of their release by any of my vendors yet. They weren't available when last in Cuba back in November either, but a few months have passed since then. I believe there's a few vendors out there doing "pre-orders" for when they arrive in stock....and I'm still waiting on my Trinidad Robustos T's tubos to be released too! :whistle::D

If I am not mistaken La Casa Montreal has some in-store. I will check wednesday

Simon, if so, you must score me one. I'm working on a little artwork for my "man cave" with cigar tubos. And/or, set it aside for me - see you in two weeks, afterall!

Heaps of these available in China

Great tubes innocent.gif

Also, Rob, if you continue with your expansion plans into China for the further profiteering of your fake cigars (a la KBG), I'd love for you to get me one of the (supposedly unreleased) Trinidad Robusto T's tubos!!!!! biggrin.pngdevil2.gifstir.gifinnocent.gif

Simon, if so, you must score me one. I'm working on a little artwork for my "man cave" with cigar tubos. And/or, set it aside for me - see you in two weeks, afterall!

You mean the tubos itself or cigar+tubos?

I have recieved some of these from another vendor and am very happy with them. Tubos make great gifts and I find they tend to age nicely in the tubes and travel well. Send me a pm if you need the info

Cheers

Jim

the only real benefit I see is for carrying the stick around. For that, I will use my little cigar case and save myself the upcharge for buying a cigar in a tubo.

I agree with you but I dont have a tube or case that would fit a PE.

Plus I must admit Im a sucker for the pretty cohiba tube - no fighting a superficial buy based on shiny packaging! ... I think i might be a lost cause. lol3.gif