RA Gigantes, Lusi's, and Hoya DC's

Getting ready to come into some mad money and want to order 25 dbl coronas, all of one or some combo, to smoke during the upcoming football season.

I've seen some recent discussion of the Lusi and Hoya DC's, but not much talk at all about the Gigantes. CA recently rated it the best DC in that particular issue.

I don't want to get into a debate about CA reviews. Just some opinions on these three DC's and which ones smoke best young. I prefer medium to full bodied, leaning more toward full.

I think recent production of all those smoke pretty well young lately. I'd say it depends on your preferred flavor profile. RAG = floral & fruity, Hoyo DC = creamy, buttery, a little woody, Lusi = spice, coffee, leather.

And I agree with Onsto that you should consider the VR DA, given your leanings towards full bodied. And the Hoyo DC may disappoint you there.

I love them all.. Different profiles for different moods IMHO ..

I enjoy the fuller bodies of Lusis and RAGs while with company since you don't need to focus on the cigar to get the flavors. On the other hand Hoyo DCs are amazing smokes for quite relaxing night ins.

Word is the new Lusis are the bomb. The ones I would smoke young are the Hoyo and the Lusi. But that's just me.