Return of the Noellas (this time it's personal)

Was in a European LCDH today ad he had several boxes of Noellas jars on the shelf.

I asked where they'd been hiding and he said they arrived in with last weeks shipment from Habanos.

I'll go back to check the code but could be that they're doing another run of them.....

There was quite a fair amount of stock around that I saw last year still, They didn't seem to move that fast on the continent for some reason I think. In fact come to think of it I can't remember seeing any in the UK, maybe some distributors are hoarding them or decided to pass and those are now being released to different regional distributors?

I picked up two jars in Cuba. Date code UPE ABR 2013

This could be a case of cigars from the original release for which the jars have only now been made available..

I picked up two jars in Cuba. Date code UPE ABR 2013

This could be a case of cigars from the original release for which the jars have only now been made available..

May I ask, as to where is the box/date code is stamped? On the outside/inside packaging, on the jar itself?

Thank you in advance

Inner lid of the box iirc

I don't think the OR Noella's had a box code stamp. Not on any of the jars I have seen anyways. I would be curious to hear/see what other people have experienced.

I don't think the OR Noella's had a box code stamp. Not on any of the jars I have seen anyways. I would be curious to hear/see what other people have experienced.

My jar, bought at the Las Americas LCDH in Varadero a couple of years ago, has no code stamp.

Swung by the shop to check a box.

No code on inside of box lid (styrofoam is glued to inside of box lid)

No code on bottom of box

No code visible on Jars.

All in all I can't determine if they're originals that were found at the back of a warehouse in Cuba or new productions (though my suspicion would be the latter!)

Excellent information. Maybe tmac can tell us if the new re-release has a code.

Code is stamped on the underside of the round cedar sheet inside the jar. UPE ABR 13

These have been re released to the marketplace. Box codes will reflect 2013..

Hope they are as good as the original release....smile.png

My jar has no box code anywhere. They smoke so good.

Swung by the shop to check a box.

No code on inside of box lid (styrofoam is glued to inside of box lid)

No code on bottom of box

No code visible on Jars.

All in all I can't determine if they're originals that were found at the back of a warehouse in Cuba or new productions (though my suspicion would be the latter!)

Art, Perla, Dara,

received some of them just recently - extremely chocolaty, very, very yummy aromas.

Hard not to jump at them right away ...hungry.gif

Here's a pic of the code on the flip side of the wooden lid :

post-4742-0-22709300-1371389212_thumb.jp

post-4742-0-79455600-1371389223_thumb.jp

post-4742-0-09459400-1371389231_thumb.jp