Gruesome Injury

I don't know if any of you have been watching the Duke/Louisville Basketball game today, but the injury to Kevin Ware was one of the most gruesome injuries I've ever seen.

Thoughts and prayers go out to that young man and entire team and here's to a speedy recovery!

That was bad Tib/Fib fracture and guessing it was open too, meaning bone through skin, just look at the bench reaction. Poor guy he'll be fine after surgery. It was almost as bad as the Marcus Lattimore injury, rb for South Carolina I think, that was unreal.

it was bad enough that CBS only showed the replay ONE time. After that they would only show the other players' reaction. I almost blew chunks when I saw it. Pretty gruesome.

It was terrible. I read some updates on twitter saying multiple players on the bench were throwing up. My dad kept rewatching it and then slowed it down with slow motion dvr. I was like wtf are you doing, stop watching this.

Hope that kid recovers and can play ball again. Sad to see someones future/career end like that.

Wow what an incredible way to break a leg. Who would have thought that simply jumping up and down could look so sickeningly painful. Too much lateral movement still happening at the point where his foot hit the floor. Ouch

that was by fare the most gruesome basketball injury i've ever seen. I'm glad that CBS only showed it once and that was it. The reaction of the kids on the bench was something else. I do not want to see that replay more than the one time i saw it on cbs. Hope he has a successfull recovery