When last did u?

When last did u smoke a cigar to this point because it was that good, and what cigar was it? Mine was a Saint Luis Rey Regios.... I forgot how good these good be. Smoked it till it was so hot that it burnt the bejeebers out my lips and fingers. God it was good !

post-7453-0-75244800-1364708441_thumb.jp

Mine was a Cohiba Piramades Extra back in early March

The first I had was garbage. This one was amazing

If rob ever has them on sale again I'll be buying at least 2 boxes based on that single stick

Mine was a Cohiba Piramades Extra back in early March

The first I had was garbage. This one was amazing

If rob ever has them on sale again I'll be buying at least 2 boxes based on that single stick

Similar experience...my first cpe was sublime. The second, not so much...but that first one I burned to the nub!

January 18th, one day after my son's birth. It was minus 37 outside with windchill and I smoked a Monte 2. It took a lot of motivation butman, that cigar was exquisite. Could have gone for an EL or a RE but I picked something that I could throw away without guilt if too cold. It turned out to be an amazing cigar. It happened a couple of weeks later when I got My first Ramon Allones Gorditos 2010. Smoked it to the nub... And beyond!

The BBF 09 I'm smoking now. I LOVE PURE BOLIVAR. Earth, coffee, cream, white spice through the nose great long finish. I would say its med body but very full flavor and this is why I love habanos, has a very clean feel after your done smoking where most NC's don't.

A couple weeks ago, was smoking a PSD4 late at night with some nice rum while listening to the Beatles white album. Sometimes it's not just about the cigar but it's the moment you smoke it and the pairing you do that make it awesome.