Edmundo question

Just smoked my first Edmundo, it's from May 12.

It was a complete wind tunnel. If there were a few holes in it I could

have played it like a flute.

Curious if this is typical of this stick. If so they have moved to the top of the golf course rotation.

Thanks

Only edmundos Ive smoked have been from 2005. All very good, no issues with any of them. Inconsistencies seem to sum up Montecristo as a marca. When they're on they are amazing but there is no in between. The bad ones are baaaaaaaaad!

Had very good luck with Edmundos from 2008, 2009, and 2010. I haven't smoked all of mine from those years yet so I didn't see the need to buy newer ones so far.

A few years back I was lucky enough to meet someone online selling Edmundos from 2006 at a great price. These have been some of the best Cuban cigars I've ever smoked, perfect construction and a real rollercoaster of ever evolving flavors. I can't imagine how many rollers produce these great cigars but I'm sure that from time to time a few are constructed with less than perfect characteristics. Its the chance we take when we buy hand made products, I am often disappointed with Cuban cigar products but will continue buying and smoking them until they are no longer available. peace.gif