Cohiba Piramides Extra - MUR AGO 12: Video Review

asmith

Hilarious, another classic! perfect10.gif

That's right up there with "Upmann Monarchs" and "how NOT to make a sale" -

got to love you guys - keep up the hard work party.gif

Cheers, Alex

Sorry for the delay but when these guys take three attempts to record the final third you understand that I have to go through a lot of raw footage to find part of a review

seriusly smithy? "these guys"?? you might complain but at least you have a fast forwad button. i have to cop it live. and live. and live. excruitiating.

not a swan, a cockatoo. we get a heap of them around here. imagine 40 of them doing that at 5am.

seriusly smithy? "these guys"?? you might complain but at least you have a fast forwad button. i have to cop it live. and live. and live. excruitiating.

Sorry Ken, you are correct was not your fault, entirely Ayala's doing.

Now all we need to do is work on your clothes and get rid of that safety helmet

thats a classic. Never had this cigar, the price puts me off most of the cohiba lineup. But i agree with Rob, Habanos needs not to forget about Ramon Allones, the 2011 le was a huge success and a fantastic cigar, i regret only buying one box of them...RA is used alot for RE's that are overpriced though...I would love to see a regular production pyramides and corona gorda added to the RA lineup, and bring back diplomaticos for gods sake.

I love how Kens refined nose picks out the aroma of "old gym bag".

OK, Kens got a hat and a t-shirt off the forum members.....anyone brave enough to sen him shorts or footwear?