In honor of the fallen ( cigars )

While I could add to the list above, or perhaps agree with all or part of it, especially when I am reminded of fantastic cigars like the Grandes de Espana, Seleccion Pivada, and many more. I will choose a different path.

Folks, if many of you have never taken a glance at a standard Coronas, you should before they disappear completely. I am not forgetting the many fallen cigars that I have written about here 100's of times of course, but instead I loft Coronas on their own rite. They are likely the perfect cigar.

The size, the ring, the draw, the intensity of flavor, all make for a smoking experience generally more rewarding than your typical robust, subject to debate of course!

In a world where super models are the size of a splinter of wood, where the husky man (fat bastard) is scorned for his ostensible gluttony, I wonder what happened to the splendor of the slender and mid-ring cigar? In this world of prejudices against that of the oversized, form SUVs to 64 oz. soft-drink cups, it seems like the slender cigar is the one exception in our world based on our obsession with the slender!!!

Cheers! -Piggy

Not discontinued.

?

Habanos SA announced it was discontinued in 2011, and it's listed on Trevor's site as discontinued. And, it's availability on the market sure has shrunk. I've bought several boxes, and they've been much harder to find. I have yet to get a box with a date code older than 2010.

Folks, if many of you have never taken a glance at a standard Coronas, you should before they disappear completely. I am not forgetting the many fallen cigars that I have written about here 100's of times of course, but instead I loft Coronas on their own rite. They are likely the perfect cigar.

The size, the ring, the draw, the intensity of flavor, all make for a smoking experience generally more rewarding than your typical robust, subject to debate of course!

Well put there, Mr Pig! thumbsup.gif