2012 - My personal cigar statistics & list

Keeping a diary makes it easy to keep track of cigars smoked.

So before taking off for a Thai beach concentrating on the more pleasurable things in life like my wife, the beach, cigars under a palm tree, my friends, Cuba and the coming summer, here's my last post :

I went through my 2012 diary today, counted & added my daily cigar consumption and here are my very personal cigar statistics and fav list for last year :

Cigars Smoked by month :

Jan. : 79

Feb.: 106 Cuba

Mar.: 113 Cuba

Apr.: 77

May.: 111

Jun.: 99

Jul.: 101

Aug. 116

Sep.: 107

Oct.: 102 Cuba

Nov.: 148 Cuba

Dec.: 81

Total cigars smoked : 1.240.

Total Cuban cigars smoked : 1.217

Total Non Cuban cigars smoked : 23 ( of which 2 were Costa Rican and 21 Nicaraguan ).

Best cigars smoked in 2012 : Montecristo 520, Dulcinea & Piramide Extra prototypes, Cohiba 1966, Cohiba GR, The Siglo Line, Punch Super Robustos ER A-P, H.Upmann 1/2 Corona and RASS & RASCC always.

Good smokin' everybody - I'm off !

Nino

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeping a diary makes it easy to keep track of cigars smoked.

So before taking off for a Thai beach concentrating on the more pleasurable things in life like my wife, the beach, cigars under a palm tree, my friends, Cuba and the coming summer, here's my last post :

I went through my 2012 diary today, counted & added my daily cigar consumption and here are my very personal cigar statistics and fav list for last year :

Cigars Smoked by month :

Jan. : 79

Feb.: 106 Cuba

Mar.: 113 Cuba

Apr.: 77

May.: 111

Jun.: 99

Jul.: 101

Aug. 116

Sep.: 107

Oct.: 102 Cuba

Nov.: 148 Cuba

Dec.: 81

Total cigars smoked : 1.240.

Total Cuban cigars smoked : 1.217

Total Non Cuban cigars smoked : 23 ( of which 2 were Costa Rican and 21 Nicaraguan ).

Best cigars smoked in 2012 : Montecristo 520, Dulcinea & Piramide Extra prototypes, Cohiba 1966, Cohiba GR, The Siglo Line, Punch Super Robustos ER A-P, H.Upmann 1/2 Corona and RASS & RASCC always.

Good smokin' everybody - I'm off !

Nino

Sehr beeindruckend, Hut ab... 2thumbs.gif

Wow Nino. And I thought I smoked a lot of cigars, averaging close to 2 per day. You are a beast!

You are my idol - you travel, you smoke, you blog and apparently keep very good records of cigars smoked.

Have a very happy new year my friend - if you ever get to the Cayman Islands let me know, be there starting next week.

Wow.. I mean WOW...I am amazed by the logistics involved in being able to maintain an inventory that would support this level of enjoyment. Modest aging would require an even more impressive list of boxes waiting their turn. Well done :)

Very cool that you keep such a detailed diary Nino and thanks for sharing! I'm assuming you have tried the La Escepcion Italian RE... what did you think of that one?

Enjoy your time in Thailand with the wife! I know Thailand can be kind of touristy, but I sure loved the trip my wife and I took. The beaches are fabulous! What beach area are you headed to? I stayed on Railay Beach (Krabi area) and took a tour of other islands and loved it... wish I could be going too! LOL

Cheers!