nothing changes....

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.'' People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance."

- Cicero , 55 BC

that is kinda like this quote..

"Our youth now love luxury, they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders, and love to chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers."

allegedly from Socrates, 399 BC

Unfortunately I think Ken is correct, but we can as individuals blaze our own trail to try an offset the evils we see all around us . We can teach our children that their education is the most valuable asset they have. We can teach them the joy of working hard and excelling in school. We can support charities and organizations that do good in our own communities. We can save as much as possible and be responsible with our money (teaching our children another lesson). We can properly plan that if bad things were to happen (death, disability etc.) that our families will be ok. We can respect those we love and show generosity without expecting anything in return. Finally, we can make an effort to try to be really good and generous people everyday.

The other option is clear enough on any "news" website:

"Kim Kardashian Expecting 1st Child with Rapper Kayne West - Kardashian Not Yet Divorced from 2nd Husband"

Brilliant Orion, I plan to teach my son to respect his elders, say thank you and please ( my pet hate with some children) smile at people and say hello to everyone and that hard work is how to live your life and computer games are just that a game and playing outside in the yard is the best thing in the world ...this is how I was brought up and I turned out okay ;) it saddens me seeing how some children talk to their parents and their attitude , the all seem angry and they should be happy as they are kids

If I have to hear abou the $€#| Kim again I will scream ;)

Brilliant Orion, I plan to teach my son to respect his elders, say thank you and please ( my pet hate with some children) smile at people and say hello to everyone and that hard work is how to live your life and computer games are just that a game and playing outside in the yard is the best thing in the world ...this is how I was brought up and I turned out okay wink.png it saddens me seeing how some children talk to their parents and their attitude , the all seem angry and they should be happy as they are kids

If I have to hear abou the $€#| Kim again I will scream wink.png

Hey Lisa, have you heard the latest news about Kim? She's now complaining that it's not so easy being pregnant and... tongue.png

Hey Lisa, have you heard the latest news about Kim? She's now complaining that it's not so easy being pregnant and... tongue.png

i heard that they are not gong to let the kid be in a reality show, at least for the first year of his life.

first, how is the poor thing going to avoid it?

secondly, for the first year????? what, then it can make up its own mind?

i heard that they are not gong to let the kid be in a reality show, at least for the first year of his life.

It would take a year for the kid to get an agent and for the contract to be signed up....potty.gif

Honestly the family are just upmarket trailer trash sad.png I just don't get what people like about them

I am sure she will find someone to push the baby out for her wink.png

I once had the unfortunate experience of sitting through an episode of that show with my sister... now any time i enter the room and she has it on she either turns it off or tells me to get out.. apparently my preseance makes her feel guilty watching it.. Funny thing is i never said a word! lol. Must just have been written on my face! lookaround.gif

Honestly the family are just upmarket trailer trash :( I just don't get what people like about them

I am sure she will find someone to push the baby out for her ;)

You can take the trash out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash.

Honestly the family are just upmarket trailer trash sad.png I just don't get what people like about them

I am sure she will find someone to push the baby out for her wink.png

Who needs to push when you have vacuum pumps? If you can't get to the hospital in time, just whip out the ol' Dyson or Kirby... jester.gif