She gets real in Autsralia. Lockdown imminent!

So is Australia still there? I'm just wondering if the world ends what 12 midnight will it be?

Still going strong mate! Would imagine it will go by the Central America time if thats where the Mayans were? Something like that.

However the world ends, will it be taking into account daylight savings? It'd be a shame for you guys up in Brisbane to be told the world is ending at 10:11pm, so you plan for one last smoke, but then you find out at 9pm your time that they forgot to mention it is ending at 10:11pm AEDT... jester.gif

So what I'm trying to say is....Is it just me or does her accent make her better looking...??jester.gif

Handcuffs, rope, ball gag, and some lube .... just sayin' party.gif

Handcuffs, rope, ball gag, and some lube .... just sayin' party.gif

Sounds like my last "performance review" with my boss. But without the lube.

Now here is an Aussie thats worth looking at, Came in 4th Runner up in Miss Universe Contest Tuesday... Way to go Aussies!!! love.gif

I thought she was wayyyyyyy hotter than the American who won it.

her going down the sinkhole would have been one very strong positive re the world ending.

there is simply not enough alcohol on the planet for anyone to find her appealing in any way. one shudders at the thought.

as for her voice, think bob dylan with a cold. you know that scene in jaws where robert shaw does the fingernails down the blackboard? that is an angels' choir compared with her. you could possibly think of forgiving her if anything she said wasn't dishonest vile garbage - that she is "our leader" is the greatest condemnation of a country in history.

can you imagine the martians landing and saying 'take me to your leader'? they'd be in stitches. really? her?

all that said, the dimwitted dill on the other side is just as bad (thankfully, the voice is not so grating). wouldn't trust him as far as i could spit him.

enjoy it while you can, people. the world might not be ending but civilisation is in its death throes.

can you imagine the martians landing and saying 'take me to your leader'? they'd be in stitches. really? her?

all that said, the dimwitted dill on the other side is just as bad (thankfully, the voice is not so grating). wouldn't trust him as far as i could spit him.

enjoy it while you can, people. the world might not be ending but civilisation is in its death throes.

Sorry Ken, to be "just as bad" Mr Abbott would have to be a enemy agent sent in to ruin usrotfl.gif