Current RASS

I actually kind of like young RASS when they have a bit of oomph behind them, some of the boxes I had from years back where fire crackers when young and really developed as they agead as they typically due. If I could get a box like that I'd b in otherwise I can always use more D4's.

I actually kind of like young RASS when they have a bit of oomph behind them, some of the boxes I had from years back where fire crackers when young...

CCs aren't rolled like they were previously. The RASS are already approachable young, but they will change completely in time, per examples of '04, '05, '06, and '08s being smoked now.

Recent 50 cabs are worth picking up to put aside.

The current 50 cabs are incredible. Take 5 out and let the rest sleep for a few years....

Haven't had a current production dress box though. i am guessing the same level of quality.

Bought 3 dresses of OGA late 11's. They were terrible. the MUR JUN12s and OGA 11 50cabs I sampled from before locking away are - as you said - incredible.

I've got a May 2010 "POL" dress box of RASS, HQ from Czar's, that I'm going through right now and they've been really good. But I've been holding off on more RASS pending a cab.

I had put in a request with Rob and Diana a while back for a stellar PSP cab of RASS when one comes along, but I'm still waiting. Fingers crossed for better luck in 2013!