Recent purchases from Andorra.

nice purchases. Well done. I regret not buying a box of the ERDM Corona deluxe in Havana last month. A most excellent cigar.

Fantastic. Thanks. The ERDM Corona Deluxe look amazing.

They've surprised me, in being a bit more "traditional Habanos" than other ERDM I've had.

never had a Corona Deluxe. How do they compare to the ERDM Gran Corona? Those are very nice.

I've never had a Gran Corona, only Choix and Demi Tasse, and they are quite a bit oilier than those.

Nice finds. Where on your travels are you now?

Currently outside of Lisbon, heading there tomorrow.

Claire wants to spend her birthday back in Andorra....who am I to argue?innocent.gif

Very nice!

Cheers mate, the Millefleurs are exceptional value, the Bolis are a good cheap smoke, the ERDM are a great sit down proper smoke.

Has anyone tried the Quitero Favoritos yet?

Has anyone tried the Quitero Favoritos yet?

Only available in Spain that I know of, I didn't even know Andorra was getting them, Same with the new RG Perlas. Quite excited about a cheap and cheerful robusto (ish) stick for dog walks. Yours is the first time I've seen the actual stick in real life :D

Supposedly they are being pushed there to try and give a little life to the Spanish market, hopefully they will come here soon, I'm guessing Germany will get them next.

Only available in Spain that I know of, I didn't even know Andorra was getting them, Same with the new RG Perlas. Quite excited about a cheap and cheerful robusto (ish) stick for dog walks. Yours is the first time I've seen the actual stick in real life biggrin.png

Supposedly they are being pushed there to try and give a little life to the Spanish market, hopefully they will come here soon, I'm guessing Germany will get them next.

Ahhh.

I picked them up in Spain, in the one decent humidor I've found, in Granada.

Also got a couple of RG perlas, pretty good, straight forward smoke.

Favoritos are a genuinely good smoke, selling in Spain for about £2.50!

never had a Corona Deluxe. How do they compare to the ERDM Gran Corona? Those are very nice.

Both are excellent cigars. I've had limited experiences with them however, I found that the corona deluxe flavour profile was a little more concentrated than the Gran Corona.

That being said, I wouldn't turn away either of them if offered one.

Hope this helps

I am very jealous over the ERDM Coronas DeLuxe - bought some and can't keep away from them (just look through the "daily smokes" thread). My favorite ERDM, even better than the famous Grandes De Espana for me.

They look great! Enjoy

Cheers mate.

I am very jealous over the ERDM Coronas DeLuxe - bought some and can't keep away from them (just look through the "daily smokes" thread). My favorite ERDM, even better than the famous Grandes De Espana for me.

They have a bit more flavour to them than other ERDM I have smoked, which is a definite improvement.

Nice picks, one and all!

My '05 box of ERDM Coronas De Luxe from Andorra are prize cigars, and RAMF's are the finest MM Cubans I've ever smoked - bar none.

Smoke in good health! cigar.gif

Love those Millefleurs..they're are going pretty quickly!

Nice selection.... Must get myself to Andorra one day!

Worth a visit for obvious reasons, but also for the skiing and/or hiking in beautiful Pyrenean scenery.

Second and third the Pyrenees. Was there staying in the foothills in summer 11 on the French med side and the scenery is stunning. Grapes everywhere too ss it is the languedoc rousillon (have I spelled it right) wine region.

Great blog too Kev

• 3 weeks later...