It's all about the cut.....  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ribeye - best cut for maximum beef:fat ratio, best cut for deep marbling, best cut for larger steaks, but still tender, most flavorful cut, most "beef-like" flavor, best cut for bone in or bone out o

If they voted for anything other than a bone in ribeye, they are either a child, a hippy, a female on a diet or quiet possibly , all 3.

Ribeye... the flavor is in the fat!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what this is called formally but to me it's a tomahawk. Dry aged, grass fed and organic.

mmMMMmm

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1424843251.768218.jpg

Usually referred to as a Tomahawk or a Cowboy Cut, here in Texas we call that the Children's Portion...lol rotfl.gif

Looks amazing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tri tip or Strip. Why? Because personally I don't enjoy gnawing on fat and gristle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A quality piece of meat, regardless of the cut, shouldn't have any gristle and the fat should melt in your mouth.

post-16567-0-28632200-1425844086_thumb.j

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a popular choice but T-bone for me, porterhouse and fillet combo and is usually well priced for a large cut of meat

• 1 month later...

Filet mignon, as rare as possible without it still being alive. Unbelievable taste, and when combined with a nice CC it creates an unmatched sensory experience. If I had one day to live that's all I'd eat.

Tom

What's your favorite chop house in the Detroit area?

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for scotch with beef.. As far as BBQ goes.. This was the best I've ever had.. Hand picked the roll

post-13064-0-86729800-1436428117_thumb.j

Not sure what this is called formally but to me it's a tomahawk. Dry aged, grass fed and organic.

mmMMMmm

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1424843251.768218.jpg

Looks like the old 96er from the great outdoors movie with John Candy and Dan Akroyd. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...