Cohiba 1966

i smoke a lot of them. whats your point?

Yes your cohiba fetish has been well established by shlomo LOL.

I smoke a lot of them aswell the best I am smoking right now are 95 siglo v but I always have 6's robusto's and esplendidos in my rotation aswell well Maduro 5's which are one of my regular go to cigars

Your photographs are great keep the reviews coming.

Good lord these pictures are outstanding! That '95 Siglo V looks fake from the wrapper sheen, I think you should give us MOAR pictures and perhaps send me a fiver for proper examination. Art, let's be honest with your Sublimes and 1966s... ;)

Ramon, I don't really disagree with you, the EL program isn't for everyone. It fills a void for a segment. No one forces anyone to buy these - but people end up doing so out of the "sickness."

People know how much I detest Cohiba. I will take the green top Sir Winston's every time.

Yes your cohiba fetish has been well established by shlomo LOL.

Your photographs are great keep the reviews coming.

Good lord these pictures are outstanding! That '95 Siglo V looks fake from the wrapper sheen, I think you should give us MOAR pictures and perhaps send me a fiver for proper examination. Art, let's be honest with your Sublimes and 1966s... ;)

Ramon, I don't really disagree with you, the EL program isn't for everyone. It fills a void for a segment. No one forces anyone to buy these - but people end up doing so out of the "sickness."

People know how much I detest Cohiba. I will take the green top Sir Winston's every time.

Thanks gentlemen infact I post a huge amount of pics on instagram under cigarsnlife if u ever use the app please let ur self be known to me we runs some comps and photo challenges etc etc at times to

You guys should swoop on a few boxes of these since you like them so much, rob has the special pinned at the top of the watering hole.

Yeah I saw that! It's killing me haha although the oz prices are a little more

• 3 weeks later...

Do it, you won't regret it! The 66 reminds me so much of the Cohiba DC, which was an outstanding cigar.

I just order one box. You are the second person I heard with the same impression: The 66 being alike the DC. That´s a hell of a reference to buy all you can get.

• 3 weeks later...