H. Upmann Robustos

Was in the city today and stopped off at La Casa Del Habano, and when i walked into the humidor was greeted by the new EL range, and he told me he just got them 4 days ago and also said only box that came to australia was happy that i was the first to buy an single from the box was $$ so only got the one also got an royal robusto aswell.

Will wait till the weekend before i toast it up.

post-10318-0-49436700-1346748945.jpg

post-10318-0-20055500-1346748956.jpg

H Upmann robustos LE have been available in one of the more well known cigar retailers for over a week here in Melb. They had singles last time I checked not sure sbout boxes. I imagine there are a few importers atm. Would be interested to see how they smoke Duane. I eagerly await your review :)

I had 4 singles of this marca on a recent trip to Zurich. I was very impressed so I brought 10 home in my travel humidor...

Price was 15.20chf per stick. Beautiful construction with dark brown, oily, wrappers. Flavor profile reminded me of a blend between the Mag 48 EL and the Royal Robusto. Voluminous white smoke, perfect draw, razor sharp burn on each. Medium/Full with about 75 minutes smoke time on each. Well worth trying when you have the chance!

I smoked one on Saturday just gone along with the new Party EL. As above it was very similar to the 48, definitely a nice cigar but showed its youth in the last third.