Quintero? Really?

OK....Just got a little surprise from one that nobody really talks about, that I smoked today. Inexpensive smoke...

Somebody gifted me a Quintero....A Nacionales I Believe...Maybe a Brevas. About 5.5 x 40...

I was a little taken aback....Med in Body and spicy with a little coffee. The burn was perfect and the draw was smooth and easy with lots of smoke...Dark ash...

Not a stellar smoke by any stretch of the imagination, but quite enjoyable!

Thoughts?

Yup. I always keep these on hand.

I have a pre-school aged son, and work more than one job. I don't have much time to sit and enjoy a good smoke.

I keep these on hand because they are enjoyable enough for an inexpensive stick, and if I pitch it because I have to for various reasons... I don't mind.

Also, I have one every time I mow the lawn or clear the snow with my snow-blower.

Top notch premium cigar? Nope.

Great inexpensive yard-gar? You bet!

Good flavor, good price.

I have...many boxes of the Brevas on hand at all times. These are my favorite "pound on the keyboard" and yardgars. I could go through 4 or 5 in a row while working.

Not at all comparable to a mainstream Habanos, but heckuva lot better than the Backwoods cheroots I used to smoke.

Wilkey

PS. Cap'n Q, "animal" yeah, I'd certainly agree with that. Like a happy playful but dirty dog.

Obviously a fan of these lol!

Not overly keen on the brevas it's very animal. See if you can find some panetelas they are by far the best of the bunch IMO, sweet milky coffee from start to finish :2thumbs:

Thanks captain for advising me to get these on the shout box last month. Sourced a box and love them! Can't agree more on bang for the buck!

First cc's I ever smoked... Honestly all would pay for and we bought them 5 at a time! We thought they were amazing.

But the other big draw (pardon the you know) was the name, as my name is Kwinter. So we always got a huge kick out of that.

Obviously a fan of these lol!

Not overly keen on the brevas it's very animal. See if you can find some panetelas they are by far the best of the bunch IMO, sweet milky coffee from start to finish :2thumbs:

Panetelas are the best in my opinion. I love the taste of coastal hay. :thumbsup: