Well, it is officially after midnight where I am, and Today, May 10th, is my Wedding Anniversary to my beautiful Wife, Best Friend and the best Mother to our son that I could ever ask for.! We have an awesome son, and I couldn't be more blessed to not only have a cool, down to earth, fun wife, but a wife and partner in crime that put's up with me and not only puts up with my habits like cigars, but encourages them. She says..." I know you need to do man things, I think it's good!" I lucked out boys, she's a keeper. Coming from someone who didn't have a good example of married parents growing up, I have vowed to make sure my son and my future children have nothing but the best example.

We have a couple of trips this summer planned, so this weekend we are just going to ditch the kid with Grandma, and go do the dinner, night on the town and hotel in Dallas, and then some quality time with our son on Sunday for Mother's Day.

We were married in 2008 and I have a box of 2008 Monte Sublimes EL that I have set aside to smoke for this one day a year, for many years to come. I'm glad I stashed back some commemorative cigars that reflect certain milestones, because the anticipation is fun and exciting , looking forward to that one day a year special smoke, or looking towards the future enjoying some special smokes down the road.

Thank you to Rob, Lisa, Di and Smithy for making sure I'm supplied the other 363 days out of the year!

"If there is righteousness in the heart,

there will be beauty in the character.

If there is beauty in the character,

there will be harmony in the home.

If there is harmony in the home,

there will be order in the nation.

We put our Marriage in your hands Lord.

So let it be!"

This is my World!

post-8544-0-33466700-1336627286.jpg

post-8544-0-72162000-1336627285.jpg

post-8544-0-39474300-1336627632.jpg

post-8544-0-89788100-1336627631.jpg

Congratulations and my warmest regards to your beautiful family! :yes:

Congratulations. My wife and I will celebrate our 5th on June 2nd. We gave out padron cigars at our wedding and I have just a handful left.

Love the pics of you and your wife. The little one looks like trouble though. I would keep an eye on him.

Again, congratulations.