Light Body Cigars

Got a brother in law who enjoys cigars but cant handle medium full to full body smokes. They make him sick. Me on the other hand can smoke anything even with an empty stomach. I want to get him a nice box of CC but im not too familar with relative strengths of CC. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Patrick

Fonseca makes nice light body cigars.

Some of the ERDM are also light body and also the RyJ mille fleure.

I am afraid of writing this, but the Montecristo master series is also light bodied,albeit flavorless...

The HDM epicure series is also light to medium.

I guess some of the other members can chime in with more tips.

yeah I was thinking fonseca good price and I have heard good reviews. I would get a box of Dip 4s if you could find them. PL montecarlos ive heard good things as well. Thanks for the help guys

yeah I was thinking fonseca good price and I have heard good reviews. I would get a box of Dip 4s if you could find them. PL montecarlos ive heard good things as well. Thanks for the help guys

If you find a box of Diplo 4's DON'T give them to your brother in law!!!! Good Gracious Man!

If you find a box of Diplo 4's DON'T give them to your brother in law!!!! Good Gracious Man!

haha yeah I should rephrase that. I would give him a couple but Ill keep the rest. :cigar:

Fonseca are light bodied but they're lacking in the flavor department. ERDM Choix Suprême and Quai d'Orsay corona are much better choices IMHO.

Other choices: Hoyo du Gourmet, Juan Lopez petit corona, Rafael Gonzales corona extra.

If it has to be Fonseca, avoid the Delicias. The best in the line is the No.1.

I'll second Hutch on the Sancho Panza's the Belicosos are great for flavour but not anything above light/medium

I am afraid of writing this, but the Montecristo master series is also light bodied,albeit flavorless...

TRUTH!

RyJ Regalia del Londres is a good little mild and flavorful cigar, and to me is a much better smoke than the RyJ Mille Fleurs.

HdM Palmas Extra is a very good albeit underrated cigar that isn't powerful.

QDO's, ERDM's, LGC's

These, plus Rafael Gonzales.

Are the HDM palmas extra good smokes? Im between those and PL montecarlos

Of the HdM range I would probably go for others, although Palmas Extra do have a following -

but PL Montecarlos are a winner for me.