Ive just received a box of BPC's, a box of 25. Box code is OGA Nov 11. All but one are in good condition, one with a small tear in the wrapper. The wrapper collie is a milky coffee colour as opposed to a darker Madura type colour that I like.

Does anyone have any experience with this box code ? Really want to try and be disciplined and leave them in the humidor... So if you have any experience .... please share, you would be saving one of their lives :-)

Let them sit for a week and see. My experience is that they are good young, but obviously it depends on the box. Overall, I think Boli PC's are some of the most consistent cigars going out of Cuba right now.

This

P

Not sure of the exact code but I just got in a box of 11's and smoked 6 already they're that good ROTT basically. Try one and see what ya think if ya don't think theyre where they need to be lay em down for awhile but if theyre like mine they'll be good to go. My box prob won't make it 6 months but then again I buy cigars to smoke instead of laying em down for years. Thats just me.

bolivar pc's are the most difficult cigars for me to age...have been buying and trying to age since '97.

next up would be my poor attempts to age bolivar coronas juniors , party shorts and pl pc's.

derrek

I will professionally sample for a fee! :spotlight:

You guys.... really! Now if these were RA PC's I could understand, yet I would still say smoke them when you feel the desire! I do!

You don't know that a cigar is good or not, until it is gone. The risk of smoking a cigar and finding it bad are the same today, tomorrow and 10 years from tomorrow.

The longer you hold an unbroken box, the harder it is to try the first one. This of course is an opinion, not fact. I know this belief very well. It generally only holds true for cigars you cannot replace.

Smoke your Bolivar PC and enjoy them! That is why you bought them. You can always get more.

-Piggy

Always get more... Knock on wood. Who knows with HSA. The Bolivar PC is a favorite of mine. Good fresh. Never really a dead period in my opinion. One of the perfect everyday cigars.

I would agree, great cigar. They kissed the 50 cabs goodbye :angry: They're still available for the time being though

I am smoking my first right now. I bought a single in Paris 10 days ago and fired it up in the backyard. Superb. I will be buying more.