Flor de cano short churchill

I can only go by what I've heard...and that it's a tad "ordinary" in flavor. In other words not much to write home about. I still plan to try one some day despite the fact that I loathe that size cigar shape.

Oh, wait - did you mean the original Short Churchill? I thought you were talking about that shrimp new Regional release that just came out. If so, my mistake. Have not had that one from pre-1992

Ps they are from 1991 which is my year of birth. My father had bought them short after I was born and he said aha I knew you'd grow up to love cigars. Go figure though he gives me **** sometimes if I have a cigar a day for a few days strait or when u buy more cigars. Lol oh well. Back to FDC SC. I'm scared to touch then because they are selling for stupid prices like 4000 dollars plus per 25 bundle. I have one in opened and the other just 5 smoked.

1332741319[/url]' post='296915']

Make it 44 and let us know :D

Ahhhh rob I'm scared Fidel will put a hit on me if I do! How about when you. Next come to Toronto we can smoke through a couple together? But I will most definitely smokeone soon and update everyone but I'm waiting for a perfect day in every way from weather to work to the girlfriend lol. I don't want anything putting a negative spin on it.

Ahhhh rob I'm scared Fidel will put a hit on me if I do! How about when you. Next come to Toronto we can smoke through a couple together? But I will most definitely smokeone soon and update everyone but I'm waiting for a perfect day in every way from weather to work to the girlfriend lol. I don't want anything putting a negative spin on it.

Look forward to it. Remember....limit your expectations where possible....which is not always easy :D

If you have 45 of them you probably don't have to save up to put your kids through university :rotfl:

I thought you were talking about that shrimp new Regional release that just came out.

I still plan to try one some day despite the fact that I loathe that size cigar shape.

lol they are only 7/8th of an inch shorter than the Robusto T...

wow nice of your dad to do that for you, i had a quick look and stumbled apon this.

Along with the Short Churchill (Robusto) a Diademas was released, only 10 boxes though. As a result the Short Churchills fetched $3000-$4000 a box in 2003.

would be great to taste one of them here is from another reviewer

I use mymipad and Im in able to post pics. I've wanted to with many things such as my humidor setup, couple cigar reviews, and also the amazing cigar lounge we built at my dads office upstairs. Anyways anyone who doubts it come to m house with and we'll smoke together. I'll have a flor short Churchill and you'll have a rocky Patel. :)