Tatuaje "Black," petite lancero, 6x38, Nicaraguan

Have you tried this cigar?  

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Enjoyed these both fresh and with a couple years on 'em. IMO they're better than the recent CG Black release. Had one of the OR CGs but it was slightly past the prime hump. Still very good, but these are better for what i'm looking for.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a cigar I like very much. Last night I had a chance to take a few pictures, so I figured I would post a short review. I also had a glass of Springbank 10, of the most recent bottling, I beli

The pre-release was the closed foot, wet packed, broadleaf version. I found it to be much better than the regular release.

Anybody still got some of the black tubos floating around? Just wondering how well they're smoking now because they were not good at all even a year after their release.

• 1 month later...

Anybody still got some of the black tubos floating around? Just wondering how well they're smoking now because they were not good at all even a year after their release.

I have one left, bought a box about 1 year ago, they were hit or miss. A couple I had smoked really well and tasted wonderful, some of them ended up being kind of flat and bitter. I'd pick up another box if I had a chance but mostly as a collector item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I have one left, bought a box about 1 year ago, they were hit or miss. A couple I had smoked really well and tasted wonderful, some of them ended up being kind of flat and bitter. I'd pick up another box if I had a chance but mostly as a collector item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smoked one a couple of weeks back. Found it to be quite good and still full flavored. I've had 4 or 5 in my time and the last one was the best of the lot. I have found them to be a bit hit or miss though so I'm pretty sure I just got a decent one.

Got 2 Tubos left. Looking forward to seeing how they go in years to come.

• 4 weeks later...

They are decent but nothing worth going out of the way for. The original black label in a jar(corona gorda vs lancero) was exceptional, even the 2nd run hand outs for B&M events mirrored the original. This current blend/line just doesnt wow me now yhat it's a regular production.