Best Job- Can anyone beat it !

Hi Guys, Just feel like I need to share with you all that I feel like I have one of the best jobs around.I have a great leader, Rob who would have to be the best boss that I have worked with. It has been 5 years that I have been with Czars and every day we have a laugh no matter who what happens. What can I say about Smithy, no words can describe the support he has given me over the years I have been with Czars.

I do want to thank Rob and Smithy for the support they have shown since I started doing Lisa's job in November. It was a hard time for me personally and professionaly, and without their fantastic support in every way I was able to face the challenges every day . Mind you as long as I fed Smithy every day he was great :thumbsup: As for Rob, well as most of you know what a great person he is and his support to me throughout this period has been fantastic, I can't thank him enough. Kurt also has been a great support to me to make the days easier.

That is enough emotional stuff for now back to the wine. :party: My god I have been around Rob to much. Bye for now have a great weekend and see you all in the my next video.

Hmmmm...as I was reading this I was thinking to myself this can be one of three things...

Smithy and or Rob noticed Di was logged on and used that to their advantage.

Di had one glass of wine too many!

Di is fed up and wants a raise! Lol!!!

In all seriousness yes Rob is a great bloke and I would love to work for a man like that. You can tell he is genuwine and actually cares about his friends. I'm pretty sure you guys over there are not his employees but his mates that work for him!

And Di what to say about you. I know I've said this many times but you've done an exellent job filling in for Lisa while she's busy with motherhood. If it were not for you who knows what chaos would have ensued!

Hi Guys, Just feel like I need to share with you all that I feel like I have one of the best jobs around.I have a great leader, Rob who would have to be the best boss that I have worked with. It has been 5 years that I have been with Czars and every day we have a laugh no matter who what happens. What can I say about Smithy, no words can describe the support he has given me over the years I have been with Czars.

I do want to thank Rob and Smithy for the support they have shown since I started doing Lisa's job in November. It was a hard time for me personally and professionaly, and without their fantastic support in every way I was able to face the challenges every day . Mind you as long as I fed Smithy every day he was great :thumbsup: As for Rob, well as most of you know what a great person he is and his support to me throughout this period has been fantastic, I can't thank him enough. Kurt also has been a great support to me to make the days easier.

That is enough emotional stuff for now back to the wine. :party: My god I have been around Rob to much. Bye for now have a great weekend and see you all in the my next video.

HUH??????!!?!?!!! Hmmmmmm......... :thinking:

Hmmmm...as I was reading this I was thinking to myself this can be one of three things...

Smithy and or Rob noticed Di was logged on and used that to their advantage.

Di had one glass of wine too many!

Di is fed up and wants a raise! Lol!!!

In all seriousness yes Rob is a great bloke and I would love to work for a man like that. You can tell he is genuwine and actually cares about his friends. I'm pretty sure you guys over there are not his employees but his mates that work for him!

And Di what to say about you. I know I've said this many times but you've done an exellent job filling in for Lisa while she's busy with motherhood. If it were not for you who knows what chaos would have ensued!

WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teacher:

Either way, and with all kidding aside, Dee, you've been awesome in your help thus far. You and Lise really do make one heck of a one-two punch for all of us here - the service is definitely top notch. Appreciate all your help so far. Cheers.

Rob, you're not fooling anyone, this is obviously you. Diana is fantastic, but "great leader"!? You might have hoodwinked us until then.

Thank you honey.

I can't thank you,Smithy and Kurt enough for all you have done particularly this past 4 months. You have filled the biggest shoes in the game with little training, no complaint and still pumping out 11 hour days. Smithy with our ShooAway commitments works 6 1/2 days a week. We are all busting our arse so we can all share in the spoils down the track.

Leader? :rotfl:

You, Smithy, Kurt have inspired me.

Just one big mutual admiration society :lol3:

You all are obviously great people and I look forward to meeting you all in person one day when I get the chance to vacation in Oz. Until then, this great thing called the internet will keep us all connected and I am grateful to have found this forum. And YES, I would love to have a job like yours!

1330092130[/url]' post='289259']

Di-

Anychance we can see a video of you stomping grapes half naked in a wine vat instead of Ken next time??

Just Wishful thinking... Figured I would ask while you were feeling "good" about life!!

:daydream:

There is a video of Diana stomping Ken half naked?

You know how this goes Di, just keep on feeding me and everything will be fine, and one day I will be able to enter the fat bastard competition.

Now here is my preferred menu for this week :hungry:

Monday - Pasta marinara

Tuesday - Pork Chops

Wednesday - Chicken cacciatore

Thursday - Pasta al funghi and Roast Pork, I am feeling hungry on Thursday

Friday - Donuts

Get cooking woman! :innocent:

PS Love you heaps :wub:

You know how this goes Di, just keep on feeding me and everything will be fine, and one day I will be able to enter the fat bastard competition.

Now here is my preferred menu for this week :hungry:

Monday - Pasta marinara

Tuesday - Pork Chops

Wednesday - Chicken cacciatore

Thursday - Pasta al funghi and Roast Pork, I am feeling hungry on Thursday

Friday - Donuts

Get cooking woman! :innocent:

PS Love you heaps :wub:

I am one my first glass of wine this afternoon and the oven is on!!! Mum was here today with all this meat and said that she was making a big pot of sauce and as she promised a tray of Lasanaga for Andrew. My god you have us all trained :thumbsup: My son just said to me "why are you cooking all this food I can't eat all this", and my answer "what is not eaten Smithy will eat not to worry" and Rob's son Ben was attacking the food late Friday afternoon, Smithy was not impressed :forkyou: Yes it was me who posted that on a Friday night after a few wines but I knew what I what I wanted to say :rolleyes: As for me saying Rob was a great "Leader" I wasn't wrong, there is a glass of wine on my desk at 4-30pm when I have a stressful day. Yes I am working 10-11hours a day but it goes so quick you don't realise. Rob,,Smithy Kurt and I always have a laugh no matter, that is what is great about working at Czars :perfect10: Again got to go need another glass of wine and I love you to Smithy, you are the best!!!