Trip to Mexico, where to buy smokes?

My wife and I are heading to Mexico this May (near Playa del Carmen and Cancun). Is there still a casa del habano near there? Any suggestions on places to buy smokes?

Any suggestions on how to bring any back to the states without getting them confiscated?

Thanks!

yup PM Rushman, he has a store in mexico, and hes a very gracious host from what i've read from other members who posted after meeting him.

There a LCDH in Playa del carmen, which is not bad, but not great either... and a LCDH in Cancun, that is incredible, I just bought some Cohiba GR and a Bolivar RE from Bulgaria, also the usual suspects from Mexico, the Edmundo Dantes :D

And like everyone else says, Rushman store at fifth Av. in Playa del Carmen :D

There a LCDH in Playa del carmen, which is not bad, but not great either... and a LCDH in Cancun, that is incredible, I just bought some Cohiba GR and a Bolivar RE from Bulgaria, also the usual suspects from Mexico, the Edmundo Dantes :D

And like everyone else says, Rushman store at fifth Av. in Playa del Carmen :D

Melies is right. The one in Cancun is very nice. Worth a visit for sure.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631730,-87.070536

We just returned from Playa Del Carmen and had the great fortune of meeting Rushman and spending some time with him and his wife.We sat on the stoop and smoked-drank-and solved the worlds problems.I can not recommend a vistit to his shop more.He took great care of myself and my friends and our wives.Can't wait to visit them again.Mike

We just returned from Playa Del Carmen and had the great fortune of meeting Rushman and spending some time with him and his wife.We sat on the stoop and smoked-drank-and solved the worlds problems.I can not recommend a vistit to his shop more.He took great care of myself and my friends and our wives.Can't wait to visit them again.Mike

Thanks Mike. Good company helps and you, your friends and the wives were fun. Looking forward to next time.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631713,-87.070618