RASS ABR 2011 "My Eureka" Review 97/100! With Pics

Another great review and pic's keep them coming :2thumbs:

When the Pres made a top 3 recent production thread. This was one of the 3 cigars that I mentioned. Recent production had been very good and the voters agreed with me as they made the top 5 after the votes were counted.

Wholly crapola, Brazos. Your buddy in that picture sure looks a lot like a 14-year-old Dale Jr.!!!! :covereyes:;):P

Yeah, that was 13 years ago and he still looks 14! He was 19 there! But man that little bastard could drink beer with the best of us.

He's a big boy and he's from Texas, everything is bigger in texas, including the amount of alchool one can consume lol

Great review. I still wanting for a RASS to knock my socks off. So far just duds.

Always smoke with your socks already off, that way you won't be worrying during the cigar if they may or may not get blown off at a moments notice!

I can't believe you could smell and taste all those notes lol.

Probably going to spark one up in a bit, I've about 4 boxes of these.

This may not make a lot of sense, but to me it does. I had a Grandfather and an Uncle who were both highly skilled executive chefs. From the earliest times I could remember, I was cooking, eating and learning gourmet quality fine dining foods. As early as 12 I was being taught to look and taste certain nuances in foods and investigating the details of unique and successful flavor and ingredient combinations. Not only did I learn in this atmosphere I worked in this atmosphere. My , what I feel to be a very resilient, accurate and sensitive palate, was being groomed and developed at an early age to be on a professional level. Always trying to get better and refine the craft, at an early age they had me tasting and appreciating the tasting notes and flavor complexities of wine, then whiskeys, and then cigars. I feel i have an exceptional trained, cultured and experienced palate, that is also resilient and steadfast. I've been doing this with food and wine and cigars in my life fore more years than I haven't been doing it.

I could literally drink bleach, and still be able to de-construct the ingredients in anything.

Great review. I still wanting for a RASS to knock my socks off. So far just duds.

Keep on trying... I was in your shoes once now look at my avatar.

Once again, nice job BE...RASS is a very nice smoke.

Ramon Allones has been on a good roll of late. From the stellar Superiores, to a great 2011 Suiza RE (Especiales) in a Magicos size, to the future classic 2011 RA Extra LE, this brand is putting out some of the best marcas in the Habanos line.

Keep up the great reviews! :thumbsup:

I'm in Austin quiet a bit actually. We should get together next time. There's a few FOH brothers up here in the Dallas area, if you come this way let us know.