Neil Young Said...

"It's better to burn out than fade away". So, after 10 years, I'm pretty burned out with cigar forums. Just don't have much to say. No longer buying cigars as I have many years worth of smoking stockpiled. So, rather than just fading away, I wanted to say adios. Great forum & I'll no doubt have a look here now & then, but don't think I'll be posting. Thanks to Rob & Lisa for some great cigars. As a Yank, fitting to go out on post #1776. :thumbsup:

bullshit Steve, you'll keep buying and will continue to chime in- see you next week :)

in all seriousness, you deserve a big thanks for your passion towards this hobby. You and 2 others are largely responsible for helping guide my palette towards the smokes I love today. I understand where you are coming from in terms of being burned out but I hope that you'll pop in often and occasionally let us know whats on your mind.

Cheers!

Steve:

Thanks for all you contributions to the cigar community over the years. You've always been one of my favorite posters. Hope you will still post from time to time. Just to let us know your still around.

I've been smoking cigars for over ten years and now. And see how you feel the way you do.

Take care