Quai d'Orsay experience?

As I am sure most of you know Quai d'Orsay is a very small production brand, and due to this not every tobacconist stocks it. I have been very interested in trying these cigars, but before I do I was looking for some of the members' input on this brand. What are your experiences? What vitolas do you prefer (including the discontinued ones)? What do you think of the regional editions (Asia/Pacific and France)? Any input is better than no input! Thanks for the help.

Travis

First let me start by saying these are excellent smokes! I belive everyone should try them at least once...

Second I must thank Ghabanos for those links, im sure I, Travis and the rest who read this will appriciate those links and respark an intrest in obtaining QDO in the next couple of LFTH, I'm sure it will be a blood bath with people pulling the trigger even before the image fully loads, so for my recent "fan's" I'll be there just for "you", clicking "Mine".... :ok:

Third.... Travis if you would like, shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll send you an Imperial if you already havent had one. I believe the QDO is an awesome cigar and worthy of being in anybodys collection.....

Regards,

Manny

Third.... Travis if you would like, shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll send you an Imperial if you already havent had one. I believe the QDO is an awesome cigar and worthy of being in anybody collection.....

Regards,

Manny

To Manny :clap:

That's what FOH is all about.....Bravo !!!!

First let me start by saying these are excellent smokes! I belive everyone should try them at least once...

Second I must thank Ghabanos for those links, im sure I, Travis and the rest who read this will appriciate those and respark an intrest in obtaining QDO in the next couple of LFTH, I'm sure it will be a blood bath with people pulling the trigger even before the image fully loads, so for my recent "fan's" I'll be there just for "you", clicking "Mine".... :ok:

Third.... Travis if you would like, shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll send you an Imperial if you already havent had one. I believe the QDO is an awesome cigar and worthy of being in anybodys collection.....

Regards,

Manny

brilliant...!!!

Very nice gesture Manny, thats what this brotherhood is all about.

i'm going to buy a box of coronas sooner rather than later. I've had the imperiales, from 2010, the first thrid was bland but the second and last third...HOLY COW. i'M thininking to let the few others i have left rest for another 6 months to a year to see how that first third will open up.

As a result of the hype Quai D'Orsay have been getting here in the past few months, I got myself a box of Coronas just before Christmas. I have never smoked anything as sweet as these - it was like a sugar stick. As is mentioned in Rob's review, you need to be in the right mindset to really enjoy these, but I am really glad I went out on a limb and got myself a box. For me, they will never be the sort of cigar I pick on a whim. But they will be there for me when I am in that mood, and for that I'm happy.