Do you smoke in your home?

I smoke at home but only in one room. Window slightly open in the winter and door wide open in the summer. I have found that cigars taste different indoors compared to outdoors. Indoors is much better.

If you were referring to my post, I must say that maybe I quite did not understand the sentence completely, but my home is definitely not a crack-house. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside only, never in. I don't want the house smelling like an ashtray and I do prefer to smoke outdoors as it adds to the enjoyment for me. I will smoke a pipe inside in the winter though.

I smoke in my man cave (garage) and on the back porch when it is nice out. at times I can be caught mixing a drink with a stogie burning but I try not to puff until I return outdoors.

I personally smoke outside when the weather is bearable but pitifully in the winter November to February I will smoke sparingly inside with the windows open.

I do have and air purifier on my list of items to purchase so this will probably change over the next few months however if the weather is good I would rather smoke outside.

However I think the ideal long term solution when I get a place I am going to stay at for a few years will be to have to have a shed or outbuilding for cigar smoking as this will offer the benefits of having nice heated ventilated and possibly with electric to space to enjoy cigars while not having nasty odours in the house due to it being a separate structure. When tis not nice enough outside

I would never smoke inside due to consideration for my wife and my 5 year old daughter. I dont even let my daughter come into the garage(my cigar lounge) when I am with a lit cigar and an alcoholic libation. My cigar time is private time and a time to unwind with a drink and some music. :cigar:

I live in an old school that I have remodeled into a house. I have a 735 square foot bar set up in the basement where anything goes so its either in there or in my motorcycle room which is the other half of my basement & of course outside when it is warm out but never up stairs where my living quarters are.

I used to smoke in the garage in the cold months...but now that I have finished my smoking lounge I can do it all inside. the lounge has nice leather sofas in a fan to take the smoke away, but I will be adding an ozone generator to take the smell out when we are done and there will be some fine tuning when we are more than 4 to smoke, I will add a window fan to help with the smoke

I just love to smoke inside...much better than freezing your buns in the garage

Never in the home. Outside, in the garage, in my truck but not in the house.

-Karl

I do like to smoke inside and the family are ok with that. Usually though when it is a reasonable temp and low wind outside I smoke out there either on the covered deck or in the shed. Don't want to wear out my privileges ;)

I have always loved the smell of cigar smoke and perhaps because our place has thin drapes and mostly hardwood floor the smoke does not seem to hang around to the point of getting old and skunky.

To be really comfortable inside adds to the experience of enjoying the smoke IMO.

I live in an old school that I have remodeled into a house. I have a 735 square foot bar set up in the basement where anything goes so its either in there or in my motorcycle room which is the other half of my basement & of course outside when it is warm out but never up stairs where my living quarters are.

sounds way cool

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631873,-87.071070