Do you smoke in your home?

Ya the bar is equiped with a 4x8 pool table, Fooze ball table, Dart board, & a 119" projector screen, stand up bar & of course a beer fridge. I also have an air hockey table but havent picked it up yet. The basement is only 3 feet in the ground & has 12 foot ceilings so I installed a set of double doors & use a scissor lift to bring my bikes in & out of my bike room. It is still a work in progress(& it is alot of work) but it is slowly coming.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya the bar is equiped with a 4x8 pool table, Fooze ball table, Dart board, & a 119" projector screen, stand up bar & of course a beer fridge. I also have an air hockey table but havent picked it up yet. The basement is only 3 feet in the ground & has 12 foot ceilings so I installed a set of double doors & use a scissor lift to bring my bikes in & out of my bike room. It is still a work in progress(& it is alot of work) but it is slowly coming.

Do you need a live-in sponge that will drink all of your booze and smoke all of your cigars?

Seriously, sounds like a great place! Well done!

....I will say though, without really good ventilation, it's ahrd to get a good taste of your own cigar where there are multiple smokers.

We all just seriously experienced this, this past weekend at the Montreal herf, especially with one of the places on the Friday night. While it's definitely nice to have an opportunity to smoke inside during the sub-freezing temperatures of the winter months, it sure causes you to lose all nuances that you could potentially pick up in your cigars otherwise.

We all just seriously experienced this, this past weekend at the Montreal herf, especially with one of the places on the Friday night. While it's definitely nice to have an opportunity to smoke inside during the sub-freezing temperatures of the winter months, it sure causes you to lose all nuances that you could potentially pick up in your cigars otherwise.

I can't say how many times I've taken a good one to smoke indoors with a group and kicked myself for missing out on the full experience. Warm and outdoors is the best.

I can't say how many times I've taken a good one to smoke indoors with a group and kicked myself for missing out on the full experience. Warm and outdoors is the best.

Completely agreed on the outdoors being the best for tasting out the smallest nuances of a cigar. But, that said, I wouldn't have missed out on this weekend for the world, and couldn't even dream of kicking myself, so-so tasting experience or not - it's the overall smoking experience that I enjoy it all for, and the overall comraderie and friendship we all enjoyed this weekend (along with copious amounts of smoked meat) was amazing.

Wouldn't have missed it for anything. (Aside from needing to leave if my wife decided to push out the new baby early, but thankfully we were good there! LOL.)

On my boat or at my fire pit are my favorite smoking spots. Unfortunately the long Minnesota winters limit these opportunities. I have a vented bar in my basement rec room where I smoke the rest of the year. Just had 3 friends over this afternoon for some smokes during the football game. It's really great to be able to smoke in my own home. ----Sam

never in our house...I'll smoke on the back patio ost of the year or in the garage with a heater blowing on my ass in the winter...fun, no but it wil suffice

...we're getting ready to put our house up for sale and get out of this godforsaken state, so when we move (hopefully it won't take a year) , I'm going to either go for a basement setup or if no basement, then I'll hook up a ventilation system in the smallest bedroom to turn into a "smoking lounge"

Completely agreed on the outdoors being the best for tasting out the smallest nuances of a cigar. But, that said, I wouldn't have missed out on this weekend for the world, and couldn't even dream of kicking myself, so-so tasting experience or not - it's the overall smoking experience that I enjoy it all for, and the overall comraderie and friendship we all enjoyed this weekend (along with copious amounts of smoked meat) was amazing.

Wouldn't have missed it for anything. (Aside from needing to leave if my wife decided to push out the new baby early, but thankfully we were good there! LOL.)

Agreed.

Canuck, I can see we'll get along fine here. Most of your posts have me chuckling and nodding.

Agreed.

Canuck, I can see we'll get along fine here. Most of your posts have me chuckling and nodding.

LOL. Thanks. Are those the sober ones, or the I-can't-remember-where-I-put-my-pants posts?

If Ray isn't around (PigFish), I'm stuck taking the rap as the trouble-maker it seems. :rolleyes:

A guy gets crazy ONE TIME in Toronto, and..... :mob:

LOL. Thanks. Are those the sober ones, or the I-can't-remember-where-I-put-my-pants posts?

If Ray isn't around (PigFish), I'm stuck taking the rap as the trouble-maker it seems. :rolleyes:

A guy gets crazy ONE TIME in Toronto, and..... :mob:

:lol::lol: