Quai D'Orsay Superiors

Price is about $14.00 U.S. per cigar.

Members might not be aware of a recent (minor) rule change.

Prices and Sourses are prohibited in this Forum, but with a single exception.

The only exception is when Regionals or specific country cigars are released.

These are priced by distributors and are uniform, and general discussion of the price is permitted but not a specific vendor.

Trevor -- thanks for the clarification.

One could presume that Czar prices may be mentioned (as they are on the live from the humidor threads). The price I quoted is not only for the regional, it is also Czar's price.

Trevor -- thanks for the clarification.

One could presume that Czar prices may be mentioned (as they are on the live from the humidor threads). The price I quoted is not only for the regional, it is also Czar's price.

Hi Van,

That's correct, however it is suggested that both prices be quoted...the US$ and the AUD$, as there would be significant differences.

Cheers, Trevor.

Keith flew in from Dubai yesterday...he fllies the plane !LOL! (Saturday) and we had a chance to trial the QD reginonal.

Like all QD, needs 5 years but smooth as silk with elements of orange peel and cream + quality toasted tobacco. No hard edges whatsoever, medium/full bodied through the nose, just under medium on the palate. Enjoyable now. 88-89. Dead set 92-94 + 3-5 years :ok:

Had a great afternoon with EL Presidente, Smithy and Warren. The QdO Robusto was excellent, no harshness, good smoke. Like EL Pres says, the opinion we all shared was, lie these down for 5 years+ and you will be pleased with the results.The Nyetmber English sparkling wine semed to go down a treat as well :-))

Have some pictures added as link as I can't friggin upload them any other way on the Ipad...

QdO Robustos

Keith.

Had a great afternoon with EL Presidente, Smithy and Warren. The QdO Robusto was excellent, no harshness, good smoke. Like EL Pres says, the opinion we all shared was, lie these down for 5 years+ and you will be pleased with the results.The Nyetmber English sparkling wine semed to go down a treat as well :-))

Have some pictures added as link as I can't friggin upload them any other way on the Ipad...

QdO Robustos

Keith.

what a deck. that looks fun...

My impatient side asks: when can we get our hands on these?

Any vid review?

Should be plenty available from next week. Lise is looking at doing both boxes and 5 pack samplers.

The deck gets finished this week and we will be back to Video reviews as of next week :lol3:

• 3 months later...