Fake BHK's Vendor Trying To Sell

Diamondog

So a member of another forum wanted another set of eye's on some Behike's he was thinking about buying, BHK52 $20/stick, bundled, lol...I'm glad he asked...

imageoza.jpg

imagebao.jpg

They do look pretty good. Probably smoke like :cowpoop: Also that 2nd shot is disturbing. That dude needs to put a shirt on!

lol I never caught that...good eye!

without a closer look that band looks pretty good.

The bands do look good as good as you can see them in the pics but Im sure there are all kinds of legit BHK bands available...

Wow! That may be one of the best BHK fakes I've ever seen. Holding mine and the band is dead on as well as, the color and veins in wrapper. However, a picture is a picture. Buyer beware! Lol. Hell, makes me wanna smoke this one now that aromas have grabbed ahold of my senses.

Wow! That may be one of the best BHK fakes I've ever seen. Holding mine and the band is dead on as well as, the color and veins in wrapper. However, a picture is a picture. Buyer beware! Lol. Hell, makes me wanna smoke this one now that aromas have grabbed ahold of my senses.

Do it, there so good!!!

Cigar is fake. Boobs are real.

:lol3::covermouth::clap: Holy God, that WAS a good one!!!

Cigar is fake. Boobs are real.

Give the guy a break, he probably had to cool down after rolling all these on his thigh....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

It all comes down to 'Trust Your Vendor'. If your 'friend' trusts him, then it could be simply a bunch of 'singles' that the Vendor was trying to sell because of a lost, stolen, or damaged Original Box(es). Plus $20 is probably just a little OVER the Vendors Cost. SO...without pictures (closeups) of the Cigars and Bands, no way to tell if they are fake or real...

It all comes down to 'Trust Your Vendor'. If your 'friend' trusts him, then it could be simply a bunch of 'singles' that the Vendor was trying to sell because of a lost, stolen, or damaged Original Box(es). Plus $20 is probably just a little OVER the Vendors Cost. SO...without pictures (closeups) of the Cigars and Bands, no way to tell if they are fake or real...

Why, pray tell, are you waking up all these old threads, with really not much to add? Cheers and welcome, as a new member - you might want to start a thread introducing yourself to the forum. But what's the story here on these deep awakenings of dormant threads?