Fake BHK's Vendor Trying To Sell

Diamondog

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle! lol3.gif

I have to go change my diaper rotfl.gif

Not sure if I perhaps am due that or not. thinking.gif

However, most of us have good stuff to add to threads. But awakening these old ones (which seem to be long resolved) in the manner that's going on in this case seems to be out of whack, IMO.

Not sure if I perhaps am due that or not. thinking.gif

However, most of us have good stuff to add to threads. But awakening these old ones (which seem to be long resolved) in the manner that's going on in this case seems to be out of whack, IMO.

Just curious, why does it bother you?

I can see Keith's point. To me, it's okay for an old thread to be revived if something new is added, or brought up again for a good reason. However, if nothing new is added, then it is a bit annoying.

Plus, it would be polite to introduce yourself before posting all over the place. But that's just my opinion.

It all comes down to 'Trust Your Vendor'. If your 'friend' trusts him, then it could be simply a bunch of 'singles' that the Vendor was trying to sell because of a lost, stolen, or damaged Original Box(es). Plus $20 is probably just a little OVER the Vendors Cost. SO...without pictures (closeups) of the Cigars and Bands, no way to tell if they are fake or real...

The bundle was clearly put together...I've bought many singles in private sales and never has the seller gone out of their way to package them in that fashion....anyways doesn't matter...if you're buyin off a guy who gets his man boobs in the pic I guess you'll get what you pay for lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...