Best afternoon cigar with coffee?

Always a Ramon Allones Small Club Corona with coffee, especially on a lazy weekend afternoon!

On an unrelated note, wrong forum to post this topic in (this topic is for suspicious/possibly fake cigars) and I think you're supposed to introduce yourself first...

But still: Ramon Allones Small Club Corona!

hoyo des dieux- find an aged 50 cab

ERDM of any size the more age the better with the exception being the 08 Grandes de Espana

aged VR Clasicos- 01's are tremendous

Dip 4's- 06's are great

LGC med 3- for for 02's

PLPC's with some age

These are all great in the afternoon with coffee.

I don't follow the conventional "morning cigar, afternoon cigar, evening cigar" train of thought - as Eric Cartman would say - I'll do what i want! I've smoked BBFS at 9 am on saturday morning with coffee :)

That being said, if i were to follow this convention, PLPC would be my #1, SCDHL El Principe, or SIG I IMO :)

I don't follow the conventional "morning cigar, afternoon cigar, evening cigar" train of thought....

Same here. Without meaning to sound cheeky, I'd go with a cigar I know I'd enjoy.

But to be a little more specific, I'd probably go with a Hoyo - Epicure No.1 or

Churchill.

I would recommend Hoyo du Prince. It's a little less than a medium cigar, not too big and suits nicely with coffee. But, this is just my opinion.

(I think if a cigar is very big, the coffee will get cold during smoking and also it would not be a coffee break anymore, I'd call it a cigar break with some coffee. :rolleyes: )

SCDLH Principe, Siglo I or ANY of the Hoyo des dieux, du roi, du dauphin line...

Then again, like goalie, I'll just smoke whatever the heck i want without regard to what "goes best".....plus I dont drink coffeee....hmmm...maybe I shouldn't be answering this question... :rolleyes:

This ws one of my fvourites until I discovered the Partgas Shorts. Still A++ on my list!!

Also any minuto, petit corona like a Punch Punch, or even the infamous Quinteros make a good earthy smoke for the morning.....

PS @ Shlomo - U gotta hve a cup of Joe with a Habano it is one of the best marriages, second to that which I dream of...lol

Cheers,

ERDM of any size the more age the better with the exception being the 08 Grandes de Espana

Dip 4's- 06's are great

LGC med 3- for for 02's

PLPC's with some age

Good suggestions. I'm keen on small guage cigars in the afternoon with coffee au lait...

Monte Especials

Monte No. 1

Cohiba Lanceros

ERDM Grandes des Espana

Diplomaticos No. 1

Vegas Robaina Clasicos

I prefer a smaller format cigar with coffee- Siglo II, Trinidad Reyes or Bolivar PC would be my choice.

As others have said, too large of a cigar and you'll need multiple cups of coffee to go with the cigar.

Without question, Siglo I is my favorite with coffee. The right smoking time and the right compliment of flavors. Experiment and find out what you like the most!

Not an expert by any means but I usually have a RASCC with coffee while driving to work each day.

And this works just fine for me.

Cheers

As mentioned earlier...if it is coffee with a cigar, and not the other way around, I would stick to the smaller format vitolas. Nothing bigger than a petite corona in these instances. My favorite pairing with coffee is a PLPC. Close seconds are the Trini Reyes, Siglo I & II, SCdLH El Principe.

Dip 4's- 06's are great

LGC med 3- for for 02's

PLPC's with some age

LOL!!!

Shorts, rascc and sig i.