Which current factory code is TEB?

Hello all. I have had fantastic cigars from factory code TEB. Is there anyway to find out which current factory code is the same factory as TEB of a few years ago? I am assuming the code has changed since I have not seen any recent TEB codes.

Thank you

I think TEB is POL for the coming years (2 or 3)

If I'm not mistaken TEB/POL is the Partagas factory but I could be wrong on that one, anyway the cigars I have that used to have a TEB code have had POL codes since 2010, so I'm guessing that that's the new code.

TEB is Partagas factory code from 2008. I have 2 boxes of BRC's TEB Feb and Mar 08 and a box of RASS TEB Mar 08. These 08's are smoking great right now!

And before TEB it was POS and before that SVF and a few years before that OSU... mmm OSU (with Homer drooling voice).

And before TEB it was POS and before that SVF and a few years before that OSU... mmm OSU (with Homer drooling voice).

Still some OSU LGC cigars floating around.

Which factory code is BLU? Lisa said my cohibas had that, I couldnt find it anywhere. Maybe she had a typo.

Thanks guys!

Which factory code is BLU? Lisa said my cohibas had that, I couldnt find it anywhere. Maybe she had a typo.

Thanks guys!

Monte's also share the BLU code so you can rule out El laguito. I don't know exactly what factory it comes from but I will try and find out. At an educated guess La Conona.