Partagas 165 Aniversario Humidor

This limited production humidor is to commemorate the 165th Anniversary of the Partagas brand. Surprisingly, it also has a 999 silver coin which comes along with the humidor. The humidor contains 50 cigars. It have 2 vitolas - 109's (50x184) and Sublimes (50x164). After smoking both, rated the 109's as the most delicious of both. Most colorful armoas and tastes ~~~~

post-2594-1302166927.jpg

post-2594-1302166948.jpg

post-2594-1302166972.jpg

post-2594-1302166991.jpg

post-2594-1302167018.jpg

post-2594-1302167059.jpg

Very impressive. Nice coin too...haven't seen that with a humidor before...

• 3 weeks later...

OMG...this is amazing. from the pics looks like beautiful workmanship on the box and on the sticks....

can't wait for some more details...

BTW - Definition of sharing...

–verb (used with object)

to divide and distribute in shares; apportion. :flower:

Fatcigar - thank you for sharing the pictures and smoking notes on these beauties.

I'll just say I'll probably never have the opportunity to see one of these humidors or enjoy one of the cigars found within. I've always been curious of the cigars found in these Anniversary, Books, or like, humidors. One would assume the cigars found inside would be a step or more above regular, limited, regional production in terms of flavor, construction and wrappers. Maybe a unique blend? I'd want my socks knocked off!

So, are the cigars better than anything else you can buy in a box?

Fatcigar - thank you for sharing the pictures and smoking notes on these beauties.

I'll just say I'll probably never have the opportunity to see one of these humidors or enjoy one of the cigars found within. I've always been curious of the cigars found in these Anniversary, Books, or like, humidors. One would assume the cigars found inside would be a step or more above regular, limited, regional production in terms of flavor, construction and wrappers. Maybe a unique blend? I'd want my socks knocked off!

So, are the cigars better than anything else you can buy in a box?

Of all the books and humidor cigars I've ever had...in a word yes. Some of the best cigars I've ever had, especially in how they develop over time.

Of all the books and humidor cigars I've ever had...in a word yes. Some of the best cigars I've ever had, especially in how they develop over time.

Thanks for the reply, Mark. It's something I've always wondered about when I saw the special releases. Now I can find something else to chew on :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man-oh-man life is good where you are :) I would be like a kid with my first train set knowing that that gorgeous humidor was at my home.

• 6 months later...

Holy Crap, I see this was posted last year but still...WOW..this is like the Holy Grail of cigars for me personally as a life long partagas fan. Fatcigar, your collection is nothing short of exeptional.