Which cigar would you take from my humidor?

Which cigar would you take from my humidor?  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well having had pretty good smokes of most of the sticks listed, I would go w/the Connie #1, as I keep hearing very good things about them but have never had one. Cheers for the FREE smoke!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All being equal, all at their top of their game, The SLR Regio. The zesty "fruit salad twang" of a great Regio is unique and to me enthralling.

I know a source where you can get miniaturized pets for your "fruit salad!" Spoon, fork, or spork!!! :D -Piggy

I honestly wouldn't know what to choose, since I am just getting into smoking CCs this past year. Maybe in 2-3 years, I'll be able to give you an answer. But I do have 4 of the above on the list heading my way to try. ;)

How applicable I plan on doing exactly this in 8 days :lookaround:. I went with the Connie 1, though I haven't yet watched the review

The neophyte in me makes me lean toward a recognizable name so the Romeo #4 for me. Maybe experience will teach me something but maybe not! and it seems no one else is reaching for it so, I'm in luck---it is still there

As Smithy took my top pick and Ken my second pick...I'd have to go with the PSD4. It was a tough choice between that and the RASS.

• 2 months later...

Is it sad that I've already spent time thinking about what I'd smoke on the deck if I ever got the chance?

My favourite robusto is the RASS and I find them pretty consistent so there's no point in picking something you can get all the time at home. I voted for a PSD4 as they are amazing when "on" but I've found them inconsistent lately, the guarantee of a good one is too good to miss.

I picked the RASS, when its on, its probably the best in class, followed very closely by the PSD4 which as always been a go to for me

Unless I can talk you out of a 90s ERDM or Quai robusto prototype.

I'm with you, but I would hold out for an either a

Montecristo Especial or a Parti Corona I know Rob is hording :D

BTW Prez, where's the option "cough in the humidor so I can take them all" that would have been my first choice :D

Is it sad that I've already spent time thinking about what I'd smoke on the deck if I ever got the chance?

My favourite robusto is the RASS and I find them pretty consistent so there's no point in picking something you can get all the time at home. I voted for a PSD4 as they are amazing when "on" but I've found them inconsistent lately, the guarantee of a good one is too good to miss.

If I were planning a smoke on the Czar Deck it would be a Montecristo A. Reason being...I would want to savor the experience for as long as possible.