Poll: Three Piramides and Three Corona Gordas

Tere are three Piramides and Three Corona Gorda  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question. If you get two, don't you get the third by default?

My thought also. Unless, technically, I'm sure you could guess the same brand for multiple sticks. But...?

Anywho, I figure (and voted) that I think I could get all the pyramides right, chose 3 out of 3 for that one. But, for the CG's, I'm thinking I may only be 2 for 3 on that set - exactly for the method I stated above to Sepp, that I figure I'd easily get the Cohiba profile, but that I'd struggle with the other two and would probably just get HDM for both remaining, something like that.

But, I've always had great luck in picking out the differences in those pyramides - those flavour profiles in that format are really distinctive to me, I feel.

I'm pretty sure I'm go 6 for 6. I'm very familiar with the taste profiles of each.

I'm with you.

Rob,

Maybe you could turn this into a tournament? Somehow record our scores, via video, or centralized annual HERF. Maybe we all meetup at the Habanos Festival or the future FOH Annual HERF in your neck of the woods.

Thoughts?

I think I would go 6 for 6 on this.

All six different marcas and their respective vitolas in question here have very different flavor profiles.

I have most experience in these two vitolas, and especially with the marevas.

Should the vitolas be robustos, dalias or julietas, I'd bat way under .500.

Question. If you get two, don't you get the third by default?

Assuming you knew all six...that is quite true.

I feel I am ready Master.

We should partner up and try this by, sending each other random selections, ask Rob and the gang to tally and proctor the results. The correct results can be sent via email to Rob so they can be fairly administered. Perhaps a consolation prize could be awarded to the Best Palate of 2011! We should probably also include vintage and if you're really good, the Vega.