Behike?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, however I came across a guy on Facebook who was showing off his new "Behikes." I am not really familiar with the packaging on these however, I thought they were only available in boxes of 3 and 10? This picture looks to be a bundle of 25? Something fishy about this....post-5907-1294582793.jpg

Behike's come in 3's and 10's. There is a 3 cigar sampler of the three different sizes as well. Ask your friend if he recieved it with the gold ribbon arount it. If so, they could be fake. Its a shame if they are.....

From what I can see , the difference in the wrapper shades and the construction

of the pigtail heads don't look very good :P

Agreed.

My first thoughts when I saw the picture also. That said, whoever did these do look like they got actual bands. I know it's so hard to tell from pictures as to the quality and detail and whatnot. But those bands look beautifully authentic.

However, the packaging (not an available packaging format), and the wrapper shades and pigtails give things a suspicious edge to them.

All that said, I'd laugh if H S.A. ends up coming out with a bundled version of these soon - with the production of these Behikes being spread to different factories now, the quality control as well as the production security/authentic-ness of them, is all probably going out the window. A bundled cabinet of these would not show the flaws as presently as the dressy 10-boxes would.

I'd laugh if these fakes as pictured ended up smoking well - they could just end up being "rejects" from a couple different factories, and they're getting smuggled/stolen out of the factories for "jineteros" to start hawking them on the streets in these bundles to unsuspecting tourists.

Agreed.

My first thoughts when I saw the picture also. That said, whoever did these do look like they got actual bands. I know it's so hard to tell from pictures as to the quality and detail and whatnot. But those bands look beautifully authentic.

However, the packaging (not an available packaging format), and the wrapper shades and pigtails give things a suspicious edge to them.

All that said, I'd laugh if H S.A. ends up coming out with a bundled version of these soon - with the production of these Behikes being spread to different factories now, the quality control as well as the production security/authentic-ness of them, is all probably going out the window. A bundled cabinet of these would not show the flaws as presently as the dressy 10-boxes would.

I'd laugh if these fakes as pictured ended up smoking well - they could just end up being "rejects" from a couple different factories, and they're getting smuggled/stolen out of the factories for "jineteros" to start hawking them on the streets in these bundles to unsuspecting tourists.

Agreed Canuck! When I first saw the picture I noticed the bands being very real. If the bands are knock offs, someone did a dang good job. I just feel bad that the guy is proudly parading his purchase around online. If I knew him better I would offer advice but this may be one of those "just let him feel good about it" moments.

I'm not sure about the construction, but

I wouldnt worry too much about them being a bundle. My local store sells them by the box or singles so they could have had a bunch of singles lying around and sold them to the guy and wrapped them in a ribbon to look nice for the customer. The bands definitely look legit. I think those would be hard to counterfeit.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, however I came across a guy on Facebook who was showing off his new "Behikes." I am not really familiar with the packaging on these however, I thought they were only available in boxes of 3 and 10? This picture looks to be a bundle of 25? Something fishy about this....post-5907-1294582793.jpg

The pig tails do look a little cheesy..... :o

Though the cigars look suspect, the bands look pretty close to the real thing. I used to have a link that scared me. Basically, you could order the same bands used on actual CC's in bulk. I'm betting that whoever is on the printing end of the process is making some $$'s on the side. :)<_<

Though the cigars look suspect, the bands look pretty close to the real thing. I used to have a link that scared me. Basically, you could order the same bands used on actual CC's in bulk. I'm betting that whoever is on the printing end of the process is making some $$'s on the side. :D;)

This is the link you're probably talking about.

http://www.justfakes.com/

This is the link you're probably talking about.

http://www.justfakes.com/

:D

Bloody hell! That is just unf**ingbelievable!

Goes to show that a trustworthy source is indeed a treasure!

"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory" - (quote ascribed to many authors)

That's the site alright. And to think they're in Canada. :mad:

*That justfakes.com...Tsk Tsk Tsk! Shame shame shame!! :o:confused:

I just looked at mine too. The pig tails are not the same however the band looks real. What may have happened is what some one else mentioned. If they purchased 3 boxes, smoked 5 and put them in a bundle... Not something I would do but hey there are people out there that pierce their penis and who am I to say that's wrong.