Montecristo #4 (VIDEO REVIEW)

adic88

I'm not very happy with the video quality, i was using the built in camera on my Macbook Air.

But does the video quality really matter, or is the verbal review more important?

what did you guys like about the review? what didn't you like (besides the bad video quality)

Well done, dont meant to sound like an idiot but never knew that Malyasians had more of an ozy accent! very impressive, then again Fuzz does sound Australian :PB)

Elie, Aizuddin has what I call the Malaysia Lite accent. I sound a little similar when I'm there talking to my cousins.

Aiz, I'm guessing you've been educated abroad, and probably spent a bit of time down under. You don't sound like you learnt English in Malaysia, but then again I could be wrong.

Btw, Elie, I was born here in Sydney!

Elie, Aizuddin has what I call the Malaysia Lite accent. I sound a little similar when I'm there talking to my cousins.

Aiz, I'm guessing you've been educated abroad, and probably spent a bit of time down under. You don't sound like you learnt English in Malaysia, but then again I could be wrong.

Btw, Elie, I was born here in Sydney!

I know but I was refering to the accent ... as in it's a complement to Aiz ... sorry Chris didn't mean to upset you you look and sound like an anglo for sure B)

Right on all counts except where i learned english; it was the first language at home, so naturally that was what i picked up. Spent a lot of time on the road due to parents' work, and yes, even a couple of years in Oz. My accent is a mash of all sorts, i think. B)

Back to the video!

What did you like? Or didn't like about it?

Was it too slow? or fast? not enough details? not enough chatty-ness?

I plan to do many more, would like to have future ones better than this was. :P:)

Right on all counts except where i learned english; it was the first language at home, so naturally that was what i picked up. Spent a lot of time on the road due to parents' work, and yes, even a couple of years in Oz. My accent is a mash of all sorts, i think. B)

Back to the video!

What did you like? Or didn't like about it?

Was it too slow? or fast? not enough details? not enough chatty-ness?

I plan to do many more, would like to have future ones better than this was. :P:)

Nice review. Monte 4 is always a good go to cigar. I think you should choose a brighter background. Just my two cents.